Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Paul_09WhiteV6
6,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I think since this kit was originally put together for a 2az gen 6 camry that this for sale thread belongs here atleast for a few days. If mods see fit moving it though don't be afraid to but if possible keep it here for atleast this week. Well most of u wondering where he is but atleast i got the most important part of his car. the turbo kit. yep this is that kit that made peachy run and hide and cost a few people on here some sleepless nights. It's time to let it go just as i'm letting go of my camry. It can be adapted to a v6 or even the new 2.5 camrys. just needs a custom manifold and exhaust (has down pipe only anyway.) Dont miss out on ur chance to make ur dreams of turbo possible and join the crew of legendary camrys.

Here is whats up for sale:
JDM Sports intercooler. 2.5" piping. 7"x25"
camry down pipe 2.5" to 3"
2.5" intercooler piping
TO4E turbo serial number EM0711136 .50 trim cold side .63 hot side
Tial wastegate SN08090083
o2 sensor n wiring for cat less setup
1 stainless line which seems to be the oil feed for turbo and the recirculating line for bov
Recirc NGR type-S BOV
Unknown cable loom and screws/wires.
injectors(450-550cc flow chart attached)
aem fic 6 (comes with 1 cut wire loom. u can replace it and get other one from aem for arround 18 bucks each according to them. currently locked but working on getting a usb cable to unlock it.)
Megan boost gauge, oil temp, volt, oil pressure
2az cast iron manifold.

Price: 1,000 OBO. Dont be afraid to make offers.

Dont be afraid to make offers on any of the parts above. will part out as long as i have buyer for most of the parts.

Pics:

·
TN の がしょう
7,388 Posts
^ Or the Gen 4. I was researching on how to do that. =| GLWS!

·
Paul_09WhiteV6
6,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thanx for moving this to right section. Been a while since I been active here so was hard to judge where this belonged.

Let's get some people stirring... Special price if I can get this gone by this weekend.... 1200 takes it all....plus shipping if u aint local.

Btw with a custom manifold and full exhaust u can adapt this to any motor. 2gr was what I was going to put this in. And if ur local the performance shop I use is willing to adapt this to any motor.

·
Paul_09WhiteV6
6,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
New price 1400. If anyone local wants this kit and doesn't have the full cash right now hit me up. We can work out a deal/payment plan.

·
Paul_09WhiteV6
6,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Let's make the 1250 price stick..... New low price of 1250 for a complete 2az turbo kit Send me offers though. Really would like to see someone on tn put this to good use.

·
Paul_09WhiteV6
6,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What u interested in. If I could get buyers for the separate parts I would do that or if I can get rid of most of the parts. What u interested in. I'll give u prices n figure out the rest. Money talks!!

·
Paul_09WhiteV6
6,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just sent u a txt. Let's make this happen.

·
Paul_09WhiteV6
6,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
New price 1k obo.

Small update too: have the aem, injectors, manifold, and gauges now. Gauges do not need wiring its all there. Manifold is cast iron and very nice. Aem there is 1 cable/ harness included but it's cut. U need to splice/solder into ur stock wiring so that cut harness is alright. Other cable from what aem tells me is like 20 bucks. USB cable is just a generic one and I should be able to find one and include it. To unlock the aem, aem said to download the software and do it from there. If I find time I'll do it. So pretty solid kit after all and pretty complete.

·
Paul_09WhiteV6
6,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
updated first post with new pics and info. i have more pics for those very intersted. took around 20 new pics.

·
Need For Speed
10,765 Posts
Damn. I'd kill to have this....and I've got the money too. But I'd probably get shot if I bought this over fixing up the Mustang.......

·
Paul_09WhiteV6
6,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Can split it up for u to save on shipping and also then u can pay like half now and half in 2 weeks or so. Drop me a pm let's work it out.

·
Paul_09WhiteV6
6,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
^yea it would. Here any good xrs forums I can put this listing on? Or can u spread the word for me?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts