Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Visiting the Toyota website I found a reference to information for
first responders at an accident involving a Prius. I had not thought
previously about the hazard a wrecked hybrid presents. The webpage that
got me thinking is at
http://www.techinfo.toyota.com
That's one of the free techinfo pages, so anyone can access it. In the
lower righthand corner there's a link to the Prius information for
first responders.

What you'll find there is a 31-page PDF document called "Dismantling
Manual". A first responder will have a lot of thumbing to do in
ferreting out the necessary data, especially if s/he doesn't have a
pristine Prius handy as a lab rat.

Several things bother me. First of all, the manual insists that the
dismantler check the instrument display to ensure that both motors are
off. This is done by making sure the READY alert isn't selected. But if
the Prius has been in a collision, there's no certainty the instrument
display is working. Trying to work with the power on could put a
rescuer at risk.

Second, the manual warns to not perform any dismantling until
withdrawing the key from the ignition. There's no mention that a bunch
of Priuses are equipped with the SmartKey system and might have no key
evident. So far as I can figure, the only way to turn off the power
then would be to get inside and hit the POWER button with a foot on the
brake. What are the odds of being to do that in a wrecked Prius with
the injured driver inside?

Third, the only way to open a locked rear hatch -- possibly the only
functioning entry point after a collision or rollover -- is to use the
remote fob or the door-lock switch on the front doors. Both activators
require 12-volt power to the rear latch's solenoid, and there's no
guarantee power will be available. after a collision. If external 12V
power is to be used, it can only be applied through one terminal inside
the under-hood fusebox, which may have been damaged or rendered
inaccessible.

Fourth, the manual asserts that power remains in the high-voltage
electrical system for five minutes after the HV battery pack is shut
off. Even if a first responder is aware of that hazard, will s/he stand
by while injured parties suffer or die?

Fifth, the manual warns against cutting any orange wire, as these are
associated with the high-voltage circuitry exclusively. In the manual
are diagrams of where these wires run, but not in sufficient detail to
ensure that the Jaws of Life (or whatever other means might be used to
remove sheet metal for access to the injured) won't sever a
high-voltage wire.

Sixth, the manual asserts that the high-voltage battery's electrolyte,
though dangerous, is a gel that is unlikely to leak, even in a
collision. Nevertheless, it describes crucial steps that must be taken
quickly if the caustic alkaline does escape and does contact a person.
The neutralizing requires dilute boric acid or vinegar. It would be
reassuring to know that those neutralizers would be available to first
responders. If not, the manual states, "In an emergency, Toyota
Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) may be requested." I do not find
that a plausible course of action in an emergency.


These circumstances alarm me. A very good friend of mine is a first
responder. He's a generation younger than I. I'm giving him a copy of
the Dismantling Manual with the earnest request that if he's first on
the scene of my wrecked Prius, he's to consider his own safety first.

Brent
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
In article <031220052158430447%[email protected]>
[email protected] "Brent Secombe" writes:

> Visiting the Toyota website I found a reference to information for
> first responders at an accident involving a Prius. I had not thought
> previously about the hazard a wrecked hybrid presents. The webpage that
> got me thinking is at
> http://www.techinfo.toyota.com
> That's one of the free techinfo pages, so anyone can access it. In the
> lower righthand corner there's a link to the Prius information for
> first responders.
>
> [...]


The problem with killing the system after an accident that may
have disorganised things possibly could be reduced by fitting a
cutout somewhere near the main battery. Normally this would be
protected, even hidden, but rescuers need not be too gentle.

My first solution would be a "ripcord" handle inside the filler
cap cubbyhole. If you must, you wrench open the filler cap; or
you simply pull the lever by the driver's seat (UK model -- do
LH-drive models also put it by driver?). Then you grab the small
handle and pull: a steel cord running down to an isolation switch
does the safety work, with no need to approach sparks or spills.

UK buses routinely have a fireman's switch with an external sign
advertising its location. I can't believe other countries do not
provide a similar device for their rescue services.
--
Andrew Stephenson
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My BMW knows when it has been in a wreck, and it unlocks the doors, shuts
the radio off, turns the emergency flashers on, and switches the interior
lighting on, surely Toyota engineers can add a battery bypass relay to that
circuit to ensure the safety of owners, passengers, and rescue workers.

This is an old story, and likely an urban legend. If it bothers you, then
don't buy one.




"Brent Secombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:031220052158430447%[email protected]
> Visiting the Toyota website I found a reference to information for
> first responders at an accident involving a Prius. I had not thought
> previously about the hazard a wrecked hybrid presents. The webpage that
> got me thinking is at
> http://www.techinfo.toyota.com
> That's one of the free techinfo pages, so anyone can access it. In the
> lower righthand corner there's a link to the Prius information for
> first responders.
>
> What you'll find there is a 31-page PDF document called "Dismantling
> Manual". A first responder will have a lot of thumbing to do in
> ferreting out the necessary data, especially if s/he doesn't have a
> pristine Prius handy as a lab rat.
>
> Several things bother me. First of all, the manual insists that the
> dismantler check the instrument display to ensure that both motors are
> off. This is done by making sure the READY alert isn't selected. But if
> the Prius has been in a collision, there's no certainty the instrument
> display is working. Trying to work with the power on could put a
> rescuer at risk.
>
> Second, the manual warns to not perform any dismantling until
> withdrawing the key from the ignition. There's no mention that a bunch
> of Priuses are equipped with the SmartKey system and might have no key
> evident. So far as I can figure, the only way to turn off the power
> then would be to get inside and hit the POWER button with a foot on the
> brake. What are the odds of being to do that in a wrecked Prius with
> the injured driver inside?
>
> Third, the only way to open a locked rear hatch -- possibly the only
> functioning entry point after a collision or rollover -- is to use the
> remote fob or the door-lock switch on the front doors. Both activators
> require 12-volt power to the rear latch's solenoid, and there's no
> guarantee power will be available. after a collision. If external 12V
> power is to be used, it can only be applied through one terminal inside
> the under-hood fusebox, which may have been damaged or rendered
> inaccessible.
>
> Fourth, the manual asserts that power remains in the high-voltage
> electrical system for five minutes after the HV battery pack is shut
> off. Even if a first responder is aware of that hazard, will s/he stand
> by while injured parties suffer or die?
>
> Fifth, the manual warns against cutting any orange wire, as these are
> associated with the high-voltage circuitry exclusively. In the manual
> are diagrams of where these wires run, but not in sufficient detail to
> ensure that the Jaws of Life (or whatever other means might be used to
> remove sheet metal for access to the injured) won't sever a
> high-voltage wire.
>
> Sixth, the manual asserts that the high-voltage battery's electrolyte,
> though dangerous, is a gel that is unlikely to leak, even in a
> collision. Nevertheless, it describes crucial steps that must be taken
> quickly if the caustic alkaline does escape and does contact a person.
> The neutralizing requires dilute boric acid or vinegar. It would be
> reassuring to know that those neutralizers would be available to first
> responders. If not, the manual states, "In an emergency, Toyota
> Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) may be requested." I do not find
> that a plausible course of action in an emergency.
>
>
> These circumstances alarm me. A very good friend of mine is a first
> responder. He's a generation younger than I. I'm giving him a copy of
> the Dismantling Manual with the earnest request that if he's first on
> the scene of my wrecked Prius, he's to consider his own safety first.
>
> Brent
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
On Sat, 03 Dec 2005 21:58:43 -0500, Brent Secombe
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Visiting the Toyota website I found a reference to information for
>first responders at an accident involving a Prius. I had not thought
>previously about the hazard a wrecked hybrid presents.


That's 'cause you're not a first responder. <G>

Don't worry, the first responders I know have been trained on
responding to hybrid wrecks. In many cases, the training has involved
traveling road shows at Honda and Toyota dealers.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
On Sun, 04 Dec 2005 13:02:50 GMT, Bonehenge
<[email protected]> wrote:

>On Sat, 03 Dec 2005 21:58:43 -0500, Brent Secombe
><[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>Visiting the Toyota website I found a reference to information for
>>first responders at an accident involving a Prius. I had not thought
>>previously about the hazard a wrecked hybrid presents.

>
>That's 'cause you're not a first responder. <G>
>
>Don't worry, the first responders I know have been trained on
>responding to hybrid wrecks. In many cases, the training has involved
>traveling road shows at Honda and Toyota dealers.
>


So they shoot the occupants with a .357 and call the meat wagon?

--

Scott in Florida
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
In article <[email protected]>, Bonehenge
<[email protected]> wrote:

> On Sat, 03 Dec 2005 21:58:43 -0500, Brent Secombe
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Visiting the Toyota website I found a reference to information for
> >first responders at an accident involving a Prius. I had not thought
> >previously about the hazard a wrecked hybrid presents.

>
> That's 'cause you're not a first responder. <G>
>
> Don't worry, the first responders I know have been trained on
> responding to hybrid wrecks. In many cases, the training has involved
> traveling road shows at Honda and Toyota dealers.


That's good to know. Eventually the training might be ubiquitous, but
model changes will make it a constant struggle to stay current. My
friend, the small-town first responder, hasn't had such training yet.

Brent
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
On Sun, 04 Dec 2005 09:13:55 -0500, Brent Secombe
<[email protected]> wrote:

>
>That's good to know. Eventually the training might be ubiquitous, but
>model changes will make it a constant struggle to stay current. My
>friend, the small-town first responder, hasn't had such training yet.


Perhaps he should start with Google?

<http://www.firehouse.com/extrication/archives/2001/august01.html>

Contact with local Honda and Toyota dealers will provide direction to
more information.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
In article <[email protected]>, Bonehenge
<[email protected]> wrote:

> On Sun, 04 Dec 2005 09:13:55 -0500, Brent Secombe
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >
> >That's good to know. Eventually the training might be ubiquitous, but
> >model changes will make it a constant struggle to stay current. My
> >friend, the small-town first responder, hasn't had such training yet.

>
> Perhaps he should start with Google?
>
> <http://www.firehouse.com/extrication/archives/2001/august01.html>
>
> Contact with local Honda and Toyota dealers will provide direction to
> more information.


Yes. I think he and I can set up something with a nearby dealer,
possibly an area-wide training session. The dealership was recently
sold to a new owner who might be interested in the publicity. Thanks
for the heads-up.

Brent
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
"Brent Secombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:041220050910435720%[email protected]
> In article <[email protected]>, Jeff Strickland
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> My BMW knows when it has been in a wreck, and it unlocks the doors, shuts
>> the radio off, turns the emergency flashers on, and switches the interior
>> lighting on, surely Toyota engineers can add a battery bypass relay to
>> that
>> circuit to ensure the safety of owners, passengers, and rescue workers.
>>
>> This is an old story, and likely an urban legend. If it bothers you, then
>> don't buy one.

>
> Jeff, what part of this situation are you referring to as being an
> urband legend?


The part after, "Visiting the Toyota Website."

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn. Pardon me for stealing a qoute from
the movies.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
In article <[email protected]>, Jeff Strickland
<[email protected]> wrote:

> "Brent Secombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:041220050910435720%[email protected]
> > In article <[email protected]>, Jeff Strickland
> > <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> >> My BMW knows when it has been in a wreck, and it unlocks the doors, shuts
> >> the radio off, turns the emergency flashers on, and switches the interior
> >> lighting on, surely Toyota engineers can add a battery bypass relay to
> >> that
> >> circuit to ensure the safety of owners, passengers, and rescue workers.
> >>
> >> This is an old story, and likely an urban legend. If it bothers you, then
> >> don't buy one.

> >
> > Jeff, what part of this situation are you referring to as being an
> > urband legend?

>
> The part after, "Visiting the Toyota Website."
>
> Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn. Pardon me for stealing a qoute from
> the movies.


Quite all right. We'll look elsewhere for damns. :)

I remain concerned, because the problem is real. But with the input
from some contributors here I think I'm on the way to relieving the
situation, at least locally.

This is a good group. Thanks to all.

Brent
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
In article <041220050920260809%[email protected]>
[email protected] "Brent Secombe" writes:

> In article <[email protected]>, Andrew Stephenson
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > [idea for isolating the Prius main battery]


> I hope Toyota is reading this, Andrew.


It would be pleasant to suppose they are. But, really, what are
the odds? If they ever peeked into this NG what would they find
to keep them coming back? :-(

> Say, Andrew... if you're anywhere near Coventry, please consider
> dropping me a line. In my listed email address, just replace the "over"
> with an "e". Thanks.


Ta. Going by when I was last in that neck of the woods, I'd not
expect me before 2050. :) But I've noted the email address.
--
Andrew Stephenson
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
On Sun, 04 Dec 2005 09:06:42 -0500, Scott in Florida wrote:

> On Sun, 04 Dec 2005 13:02:50 GMT, Bonehenge
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 03 Dec 2005 21:58:43 -0500, Brent Secombe
>><[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>>Visiting the Toyota website I found a reference to information for
>>>first responders at an accident involving a Prius. I had not thought
>>>previously about the hazard a wrecked hybrid presents.

>>
>>That's 'cause you're not a first responder. <G>
>>
>>Don't worry, the first responders I know have been trained on
>>responding to hybrid wrecks. In many cases, the training has involved
>>traveling road shows at Honda and Toyota dealers.
>>

>
> So they shoot the occupants with a .357 and call the meat wagon?


I didn't notice when I clicked on the post who posted it, but I didn't
have to look after reading it!

Did you see the cartoon I 'modified' for you in a.b.i.f?

--
Have your Virtual Pet spayed/neutered!!
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
"Brent Secombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:041220051800438587%[email protected]
> In article <[email protected]>, Jeff Strickland
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> "Brent Secombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:041220050910435720%[email protected]
>> > In article <[email protected]>, Jeff Strickland
>> > <[email protected]> wrote:
>> >
>> >> My BMW knows when it has been in a wreck, and it unlocks the doors,
>> >> shuts
>> >> the radio off, turns the emergency flashers on, and switches the
>> >> interior
>> >> lighting on, surely Toyota engineers can add a battery bypass relay to
>> >> that
>> >> circuit to ensure the safety of owners, passengers, and rescue
>> >> workers.
>> >>
>> >> This is an old story, and likely an urban legend. If it bothers you,
>> >> then
>> >> don't buy one.
>> >
>> > Jeff, what part of this situation are you referring to as being an
>> > urband legend?

>>
>> The part after, "Visiting the Toyota Website."
>>
>> Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn. Pardon me for stealing a qoute from
>> the movies.

>
> Quite all right. We'll look elsewhere for damns. :)
>
> I remain concerned, because the problem is real. But with the input
> from some contributors here I think I'm on the way to relieving the
> situation, at least locally.
>
> This is a good group. Thanks to all.
>



Your crusade has a certain sky-is-falling quality to it. I think the First
Responders know all about this and are prepared to deal with it.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
On Mon, 05 Dec 2005 03:39:02 GMT, Hachiroku <[email protected]> wrote:

>On Sun, 04 Dec 2005 09:06:42 -0500, Scott in Florida wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 04 Dec 2005 13:02:50 GMT, Bonehenge
>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>>On Sat, 03 Dec 2005 21:58:43 -0500, Brent Secombe
>>><[email protected]> wrote:
>>>
>>>>Visiting the Toyota website I found a reference to information for
>>>>first responders at an accident involving a Prius. I had not thought
>>>>previously about the hazard a wrecked hybrid presents.
>>>
>>>That's 'cause you're not a first responder. <G>
>>>
>>>Don't worry, the first responders I know have been trained on
>>>responding to hybrid wrecks. In many cases, the training has involved
>>>traveling road shows at Honda and Toyota dealers.
>>>

>>
>> So they shoot the occupants with a .357 and call the meat wagon?

>
>I didn't notice when I clicked on the post who posted it, but I didn't
>have to look after reading it!
>
>Did you see the cartoon I 'modified' for you in a.b.i.f?


Which one?

BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM?

--

Scott in Florida
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
On Mon, 05 Dec 2005 08:45:44 -0500, Scott in Florida wrote:

> On Mon, 05 Dec 2005 03:39:02 GMT, Hachiroku <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 04 Dec 2005 09:06:42 -0500, Scott in Florida wrote:
>>
>>> On Sun, 04 Dec 2005 13:02:50 GMT, Bonehenge
>>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>>>
>>>>On Sat, 03 Dec 2005 21:58:43 -0500, Brent Secombe
>>>><[email protected]> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>>Visiting the Toyota website I found a reference to information for
>>>>>first responders at an accident involving a Prius. I had not thought
>>>>>previously about the hazard a wrecked hybrid presents.
>>>>
>>>>That's 'cause you're not a first responder. <G>
>>>>
>>>>Don't worry, the first responders I know have been trained on
>>>>responding to hybrid wrecks. In many cases, the training has involved
>>>>traveling road shows at Honda and Toyota dealers.
>>>>
>>>
>>> So they shoot the occupants with a .357 and call the meat wagon?

>>
>>I didn't notice when I clicked on the post who posted it, but I didn't
>>have to look after reading it!
>>
>>Did you see the cartoon I 'modified' for you in a.b.i.f?

>
> Which one?
>
> BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM?


It says something in the header like HEY SCOTT!

--
Have your Virtual Pet spayed/neutered!!
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
On Tue, 06 Dec 2005 02:32:07 GMT, Hachiroku <[email protected]> wrote:

>On Mon, 05 Dec 2005 08:45:44 -0500, Scott in Florida wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 05 Dec 2005 03:39:02 GMT, Hachiroku <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>>On Sun, 04 Dec 2005 09:06:42 -0500, Scott in Florida wrote:
>>>
>>>> On Sun, 04 Dec 2005 13:02:50 GMT, Bonehenge
>>>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>>On Sat, 03 Dec 2005 21:58:43 -0500, Brent Secombe
>>>>><[email protected]> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>>Visiting the Toyota website I found a reference to information for
>>>>>>first responders at an accident involving a Prius. I had not thought
>>>>>>previously about the hazard a wrecked hybrid presents.
>>>>>
>>>>>That's 'cause you're not a first responder. <G>
>>>>>
>>>>>Don't worry, the first responders I know have been trained on
>>>>>responding to hybrid wrecks. In many cases, the training has involved
>>>>>traveling road shows at Honda and Toyota dealers.
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> So they shoot the occupants with a .357 and call the meat wagon?
>>>
>>>I didn't notice when I clicked on the post who posted it, but I didn't
>>>have to look after reading it!
>>>
>>>Did you see the cartoon I 'modified' for you in a.b.i.f?

>>
>> Which one?
>>
>> BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM?

>
>It's headered "Nice One, SCOTT"


I would only kill Santa if he was a liberal...LOL

btw it is ok for me to do that now...in Florida...LOL

--

Scott in Florida
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
On Mon, 05 Dec 2005 22:10:28 -0500, Scott in Florida wrote:

> On Tue, 06 Dec 2005 02:32:07 GMT, Hachiroku <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 05 Dec 2005 08:45:44 -0500, Scott in Florida wrote:
>>
>>> On Mon, 05 Dec 2005 03:39:02 GMT, Hachiroku <[email protected]> wrote:
>>>
>>>>On Sun, 04 Dec 2005 09:06:42 -0500, Scott in Florida wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> On Sun, 04 Dec 2005 13:02:50 GMT, Bonehenge
>>>>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>>On Sat, 03 Dec 2005 21:58:43 -0500, Brent Secombe
>>>>>><[email protected]> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>Visiting the Toyota website I found a reference to information for
>>>>>>>first responders at an accident involving a Prius. I had not thought
>>>>>>>previously about the hazard a wrecked hybrid presents.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>That's 'cause you're not a first responder. <G>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>Don't worry, the first responders I know have been trained on
>>>>>>responding to hybrid wrecks. In many cases, the training has involved
>>>>>>traveling road shows at Honda and Toyota dealers.
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> So they shoot the occupants with a .357 and call the meat wagon?
>>>>
>>>>I didn't notice when I clicked on the post who posted it, but I didn't
>>>>have to look after reading it!
>>>>
>>>>Did you see the cartoon I 'modified' for you in a.b.i.f?
>>>
>>> Which one?
>>>
>>> BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM?

>>
>>It's headered "Nice One, SCOTT"

>
> I would only kill Santa if he was a liberal...LOL
>
> btw it is ok for me to do that now...in Florida...LOL


(that's why I pasted in a map of FLA on the wall!!!!)

--
Have your Virtual Pet spayed/neutered!!
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
On Tue, 06 Dec 2005 03:50:06 GMT, Hachiroku <[email protected]> wrote:

>On Mon, 05 Dec 2005 22:10:28 -0500, Scott in Florida wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 06 Dec 2005 02:32:07 GMT, Hachiroku <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>>On Mon, 05 Dec 2005 08:45:44 -0500, Scott in Florida wrote:
>>>
>>>> On Mon, 05 Dec 2005 03:39:02 GMT, Hachiroku <[email protected]> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>>On Sun, 04 Dec 2005 09:06:42 -0500, Scott in Florida wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> On Sun, 04 Dec 2005 13:02:50 GMT, Bonehenge
>>>>>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>On Sat, 03 Dec 2005 21:58:43 -0500, Brent Secombe
>>>>>>><[email protected]> wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>Visiting the Toyota website I found a reference to information for
>>>>>>>>first responders at an accident involving a Prius. I had not thought
>>>>>>>>previously about the hazard a wrecked hybrid presents.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>That's 'cause you're not a first responder. <G>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>Don't worry, the first responders I know have been trained on
>>>>>>>responding to hybrid wrecks. In many cases, the training has involved
>>>>>>>traveling road shows at Honda and Toyota dealers.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> So they shoot the occupants with a .357 and call the meat wagon?
>>>>>
>>>>>I didn't notice when I clicked on the post who posted it, but I didn't
>>>>>have to look after reading it!
>>>>>
>>>>>Did you see the cartoon I 'modified' for you in a.b.i.f?
>>>>
>>>> Which one?
>>>>
>>>> BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM?
>>>
>>>It's headered "Nice One, SCOTT"

>>
>> I would only kill Santa if he was a liberal...LOL
>>
>> btw it is ok for me to do that now...in Florida...LOL

>
>(that's why I pasted in a map of FLA on the wall!!!!)



Great job!

--

Scott in Florida
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Scott in Florida wrote:
> On Tue, 06 Dec 2005 02:32:07 GMT, Hachiroku <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >On Mon, 05 Dec 2005 08:45:44 -0500, Scott in Florida wrote:
> >
> >> On Mon, 05 Dec 2005 03:39:02 GMT, Hachiroku <[email protected]> wrote:
> >>
> >>>On Sun, 04 Dec 2005 09:06:42 -0500, Scott in Florida wrote:
> >>>
> >>>> On Sun, 04 Dec 2005 13:02:50 GMT, Bonehenge
> >>>> <[email protected]> wrote:
> >>>>
> >>>>>On Sat, 03 Dec 2005 21:58:43 -0500, Brent Secombe
> >>>>><[email protected]> wrote:
> >>>>>
> >>>>>>Visiting the Toyota website I found a reference to information for
> >>>>>>first responders at an accident involving a Prius. I had not thought
> >>>>>>previously about the hazard a wrecked hybrid presents.
> >>>>>
> >>>>>That's 'cause you're not a first responder. <G>
> >>>>>
> >>>>>Don't worry, the first responders I know have been trained on
> >>>>>responding to hybrid wrecks. In many cases, the training has involved
> >>>>>traveling road shows at Honda and Toyota dealers.
> >>>>>
> >>>>
> >>>> So they shoot the occupants with a .357 and call the meat wagon?
> >>>
> >>>I didn't notice when I clicked on the post who posted it, but I didn't
> >>>have to look after reading it!
> >>>
> >>>Did you see the cartoon I 'modified' for you in a.b.i.f?
> >>
> >> Which one?
> >>
> >> BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM?

> >
> >It's headered "Nice One, SCOTT"

>
> I would only kill Santa if he was a liberal...LOL
>


You're crazy.

> btw it is ok for me to do that now...in Florida...LOL
>


Santa _IS_ a liberal. So was Jesus Christ -- one of the most
progressive hippies I've ever read about.
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top