Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so today i was driving around and when i shifted into second it went in perfict then two seconds later it grinded really hard and now has a really hard time engaging into second gear and fourth gear any answers please answers would help me really quick

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
its a 2003 and has 117291 but its a bran new tranny and clutch from the factory and it shit the bed

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
not as bad as this one when i got the car i had to replace the tranny and clutch now its just the tranny that has to b replaced but im getting a free tranny and maby a new clutch and the frst tranny and clutch was free aswell but im kinda pissed that this is the second one that i have to replace

·
Registered
4 Posts
Is Toyota taking responsibility for the transmission failures on the 2003 Manual transmission Corolla? Has anyone received compensation from them after they had a transmission fail?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
it isnt the dealership taking responsebility for it the person who put it in is going to but im told that i apparently have to take out my racing seats and put the stock ones bak in because the guy is a dick and will try to say that i beat on it even though this car has no nut compaired to the 400 hp cars i have i mean this is just my everyday driver not my race car lol i only have the seats in there for looks ya kno i just think its bullshit that i have to take them out

1 - 9 of 9 Posts