Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well... To make it short, the lights in my dashboard (where my heat guage, speedo, and gas needles are) are slowly burning out, and sometime the right flasher sticks on the car and there is no way to unstick it unless i play around in the fuse box under the hood. what could the problem be? is there any solution. can i change the dash for a third party one. or pick one up in a junkyard??

·
Got a FC3S!
92 Paseo/90 RX7
1,455 Posts
This is common on these cars. My 2G Paseo did the same thing. I just removed the parts, cleaned up the connectors with electronic contact cleaner, reflowed the solder on the circuit boards, and replaced my bulbs with xenon white LEDs to improve the amount of light.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. if anyone has a tutorial on how to do this with pictures it would be helpful. I will look into doing that this weekend with the help of a few freinds. Thanks.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So a little update to it. I don't think it has anything to do with the fuse box. The flasher unsticks once the lights are off for a few minutes... so im really not sure?!?!? any help?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts