Toyota Nation Forum banner

problem with Sienna

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  ARE 
#1 ·
Hey everyone,
I'm new to this forum but it seems to have a lot of great information. I was just wondering if you guys can help me. I was trying to remove the middle seats of the sienna by myself, and did so, unfortunately, when i tried to remove the seat, the back latch of of the seat caught again (into the original correct latch of the car) but the front did not. Now i can't seem to find a way to put the front latch back in, or remove the seat itself completely. Can someone please help me out? thank you! :)

#2 ·
Sienna Middle Seat Problem

I have had problems reinstalling the middle seats in my 2006 Sienna, too. I think it is a bad design; it's too easy for the front or back latches to attach incorrectly and then it is hard to remove the seat to try again. Have you tried to flip the seats forward using the seat angle adjuster/folding lever? That releases the back latches.

I know that you can release the front latches with the seat flipped forward by pulling back on the spring-loaded bar located under the seat.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.