57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Airbag Light On My Car Is On... I Put A New Fuse (7.5 Amp) And Is Still On

Is There Any Other Place That I Need To Check Beside The Fuse Box

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,302 Posts
yes, you need to reset the SRS system after power has been cut to it....unless you pulled the actual battery

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How Do I Reset The Srs?

The Problem Start It When I Was Checking My Hazard Lights... Since The Hazard Lights And The Srs Use The Same Fuse (7.5) I Took It Out To Test The Hazard Lights Because They Where Not Working And Then I Put It Back To The Srs Where It Belonged .... And Since Then The Airbag Light Is On And Now It Has A New Fuse And Is Still On

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
but having the light on does not mean that if i get into a crash (HOFULLY NOT)....
my airbas will not activate?? ... tanks for the help ill try to does steps on the weakend on my free time

ts a 95 ricer camry...lol... well it is..... im thinking to sell it im getting to old to be a ricer
(21) most of the kids driving suit up racing looking camry are young people ages 17-21
and i dont know what i was thinking when i desided to put a ricer body kit the car had the ricer wing when i bought it i just lowered it a little bit it was to high i wanna take it off but it gonna live some holes in the trunk....
i wanna start a vip car project and im thinking to sell this car in a few months but i dont want people asking me WHY IS YOU AIRBAG LIGHT ON?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts