Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to a muffler shop today to see whats going on with my exhaust. I seem to have a leak of some sort coming out of my flexible pipe after the exhaust manifold. The part is looking to be around $175. Is there anywhere that would sell it cheaper. Its a pipe from the bottom of the exhaust manifold down to the begining of the catalytic converter.

·
Registered
207 Posts
i blew my flex pipe right off my exhaust manifold, man that was loud hahaha. lucky me, got a buddy who co-owns a shop and he hooked me up pretty cheap. Bomex kit looks sweet btw, been thinking bout doin the same for a while now

·
Registered
207 Posts
he probably could, but with the money you spend on gas to get up here to toronto, it'd probly be cheaper just to get it fixed with what you got quoted at, sorry not much help... only suggestion i got really is to search around, bound to be somewhere cheaper close to you

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how much did you get it for? $175 was the cheapest I've found yet, I'm thinking about going to a junk yard and just getting on off an ae92. But then again the bolts will be hard to get off

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
um... i paid $370 US for the header (which didn't use a flexpipe, but used a ball and socket joint), and the high flow cat, and the 2.25" cat back piping along with the 2.25" inlet/outlet turbo style muffler and chrome tip

1 - 9 of 9 Posts