Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
The guy with a maroon 92
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1992 camry LE

its a fucking big picture : http://i42.tinypic.com/nbrqmb.jpg

well yeah so now ^thats whats happened so far. my dad went to go drop off my brother with my ride and some kid with a permit accidentally hits my car, smashes the corner, pops the tire, and chips the rim. The rim is still in tact but thats the only thing that survived -__-.

So my dads talking with the insurance people and they are going to pay for it to be fixed. So Im using this time to pause on the Camry and think about some nice aesthetics to slap on it while its in the shop.

im going to get a new bumper and fender but im deciding what kind of light setup to go for. my options are to keep it the same or have a setup where my high beams will be jdm yellow like fogs and my current hids. and as for headlight, corner, and signals be all depo...chrome or black?

the inside is a different story. ive got like a gray interior. sound system is a secret..:D. i always wanted to know if those woodgrain kits are legit. no some sticky crappy plastic shit that looks like laminated paper. i want to match two woodgrain accessories in my cam :

http://i44.tinypic.com/20t5bvb.jpg
http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/53/l_f7ff767ba7d34beca275163f061cfe6b.jpg

[*]- all my interior, puddle light, and license plate lights are LEDS..

• - as for the grill i have no idea of what to do with it...
  • - the back seems not as busy as the front. all emblems are there but i want to debadge it..peg holes are a bitch
  • - im going to go with a tenzo setup unless my friend hooks it up with the coils. i was reading in the suspension option thread that gen 4 suspension could fit on my gen 3 v6? are ksport or d2's the only option for ride height adjustment? please tell me no..what about coilover sleeves?
  • - should i just go with a quiet stock motor tone?..leave the exhaust alone or go for a deep growl ? dual tip preferred..and shiny :D
  • - rain visors are going to be ordered soon..ebay good or bad?
  • - trunk lip..?
  • - also installing a preowned viper alarm that i scored for 50 bucks :)
  • - cold air intake is running sweet..but ive got to get my rear motor mount replaced...can do myself or is it a labor intensive job?

any comments answers or wise ass criticism welcomed. i wanna complete this project and slap on a TN sticker on this bad boy.
or
am i going too overboard with a 17 year old car!? haha

·
The guy with a maroon 92
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh look what came in the mail today...

:D
the body shop isnt done with my tires yet so hopefully ill put these springs next week.

next to come:
motor mount
speedometer fix
viper alarm
vent shades

im still debating wether to get a trunk lip spoiler (ebay ones) , or the rear window ventshade...

·
OREGONian
92' 4 door Camry
315 Posts
Need Wood grain trim to match the steering, and what's Blanc?

·
The guy with a maroon 92
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ok guys i need your help
how difficult is it to install drop springs by yourself?
i can get a hold of spring compressors from my friend
and how long does it usually take?

my alignment and recon sticker appointment is in may..and i wanna get the drop done asap so i dont have to worry about cramming it before my inspection.

·
Togue superstar
00 Camry LE
670 Posts
drop zone?? Get something reputable. Weren't you the one wanting coilovers a while ago?

Installing springs can take like 6 hours if you don't know what your doing.

·
1994 5S-FYOU!
1994 Toyota Camry
1,602 Posts
drop zone?? Get something reputable. Weren't you the one wanting coilovers a while ago?

Installing springs can take like 6 hours if you don't know what your doing.
No, those are tenzo r's. Good springs from what I've seen and they look pretty rad on v6's.

Be careful installing man. Ask a mechanic for some advice on how to diy.

·
The guy with a maroon 92
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well its not totally uncommon to see dropped cars around here so ill ask around for some advice. my friend with the compressors is actually majoring in automechanics. shouldnt be too hard with the right tools right?

yes those are tenzo gf2's
hopefully it will look a lil tucked in the rear with my calculations

1 - 13 of 13 Posts