Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Dude, not to steal your thunder, but that's been posted like five times already.

·
Stupid is stupid does
2008 tundra
5,554 Posts
I dont get why people post this in a 2005 tacoma forum. This is a off topic forum for this :drama:

·
Registered
848 Posts
basshead760 said:
Sorry, I never saw it before. I can't figure how to delete thread.
Maybe there are a couple of guys that haven't seen it yet. It was a damn funny site.

·
Duke of cool
05 Tacoma prerunner
101 Posts
lotust said:
I dont get why people post this in a 2005 tacoma forum. This is a off topic forum for this :drama:
Because Alpine lightened up a sometimes angry forum:clap:

·
CARDS RULE
666 Posts
lotust said:

Because its funny!! Lighten up dude!!

·
Registered
387 Posts
lotust said:

Why are you anti-chuck?

·
Stupid is stupid does
2008 tundra
5,554 Posts
because I could kick his ass...lol

:clap:

·
Registered
947 Posts
lotust said:
because I could kick his ass...lol

:clap:
There's no way in hell you could whip Chuck's ass, as he has ninja power, and has been mistaken for a Pirate before. This means Chuck has 3 fold power. Not only can he kick your nutz through your throat, but he could do it in a sneeky fashion, and say "arghhhh!!" at the same time. ..... you're doomed....

·
My name is Blake
Toyota Tacoma
4,913 Posts
Recently Chuck Norris asked President Bush to go to lunch.

However, the President said he was too busy searching for weapons of mass destruction.

When he heard this, Chuck Norris flexed his biceps and said, "You found them right here."

Then everyone within ten miles exploded, except for Chuck.

·
Registered
317 Posts
because he made me laugh.

·
Registered
05 Tacoma DC TRD #1
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
I started this stupid thread and I'm sad to see it revived. Sorry. Norcal must have been bored to go back 2 months worth of threads and post again in one

·
Noob Taco Owner
20 Posts
basshead760 said:
I started this stupid thread and I'm sad to see it revived. Sorry. Norcal must have been bored to go back 2 months worth of threads and post again in one
Naw, I bet he used the search button to find it...:lol:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts