Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After months of research, and my Mini Cooper S coming into the last month of its' lease, it was finally time for a new purchase. I'm SUPER excited :whatwhat:

My new SE V6 is Black w/ Dark Charcoal interior, as well as the following options:
  • Alloy Wheel Locks
  • Aluminum Wheels
  • Includes P215/55VR17 all season tires and 17" x 7" alloy wheels.
  • Carpet Floor/Trunk Mat Set - Includes front, rear and trunk carpet mat set.
  • Door Sill Enhancements
  • Navigation System (Includes voice-activated DVD navigation system, 440-watt JBL AM/FM stereo, 4-disc in-dash CD changer, Bluetooth for phone, satellite radio capability (subscription not included), diversity antenna and 8 speakers.)
  • Package #2 - Includes heated outside mirrors, 8-way power driver seat, 4-way power front passenger seat, heated front seats and leather package.
  • Rear Spoiler
  • Satellite Radio (XM)
  • Sunroof Package - Includes power tilt and slide sunroof with sliding sunshade and dual illuminated visor vanity mirrors with dimmer control.
  • Vehicle Stability Control - Includes stability control and traction control.
The only thing it really is missing is the Auto-dimming rear-view mirror and the Homelink. Thanks to everyone for answering questions along the way!!!

P.S. - I'll post pics when it's light out!!!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Can't wait to see the pics!

·
Registered
'07 XLE 4 cyl.
6,123 Posts
CtotheP said:
After months of research, and my Mini Cooper S coming into the last month of its' lease, it was finally time for a new purchase. I'm SUPER excited :whatwhat:

My new SE V6 is Black w/ Dark Charcoal interior, as well as the following options:
  • Alloy Wheel Locks
  • Aluminum Wheels
  • Door Sill Enhancements
  • Navigation System (Includes voice-activated DVD navigation system, 440-watt JBL AM/FM stereo, 4-disc in-dash CD changer, Bluetooth for phone, satellite radio capability (subscription not included), diversity antenna and 8 speakers.)
  • Package #2 - Includes heated outside mirrors, 8-way power driver seat, 4-way power front passenger seat, heated front seats and leather package.
  • Rear Spoiler
  • Satellite Radio (XM)
  • Sunroof Package - Includes power tilt and slide sunroof with sliding sunshade and dual illuminated visor vanity mirrors with dimmer control.
The only thing it really is missing is the Auto-dimming rear-view mirror and the Homelink. Thanks to everyone for answering questions along the way!!!

Great.

You can buy a auto dimming, compass, homelink mirror for about $200 and install it in less than an hour if you want one.

·
Premium Member
2,262 Posts
CtotheP said:
...The only thing it really is missing is the Auto-dimming rear-view mirror and the Homelink....

And remote start ;)

Congrats!!! Like Njerald said, the mirror is an easy fix. I didn't get one from Toyota on mine either. It wasn't available as a port installed and/or dealer option back then.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
njerald said:
Great.

You can buy a auto dimming, compass, homelink mirror for about $200 and install it in less than an hour if you want one.
Yep...I was actually researching that last night. I've got a little extra PayPal money sitting in my account, so that might be my first purchase, along w/ some All-weather mats. They're a definite purchase here in Chicago w/ the winter weather!

·
Registered
3 Posts

• Alloy Wheel Locks
  • Aluminum Wheels
  • Door Sill Enhancements
  • Rear Spoiler
  • Satellite Radio (XM)

If you don't mind me asking, what was your out the door price including taxes and license? The options I wanted were:

Navigation System (Includes voice-activated DVD navigation system, 440-watt JBL AM/FM stereo, 4-disc in-dash CD changer, Bluetooth for phone, satellite radio capability (subscription not included), diversity antenna and 8 speakers.)
Package #2 - Includes heated outside mirrors, 8-way power driver seat, 4-way power front passenger seat, heated front seats and leather package.
Rear Spoiler
Sunroof Package - Includes power tilt and slide sunroof with sliding sunshade and dual illuminated visor vanity mirrors with dimmer control.
Remote Start

The price he gave me was 27000 not including taxes and license. After thinking about it I returned two days later, and the same manager that gave me that price now says that he cannot meet the same price, and raised it to 29800, not including taxes and license. Needless to say I walked out of there pissed because he went back on his word. I'm curious to know what you paid for the car, even though we are in different markets. I'm from New Jersey.

·
Premium Member
2012 Base Tacoma 4x4, 2007 Camry XLE
1,329 Posts
CtotheP said:
Yep...I was actually researching that last night. I've got a little extra PayPal money sitting in my account, so that might be my first purchase, along w/ some All-weather mats. They're a definite purchase here in Chicago w/ the winter weather!
You will want those All Weather mats. They are a God Send....

In fact I really like the ones made for Camry's at www.mats.com. They are about $100.00. They have ridges upto the door to keep the crud on the mat.

·
ASE Master Technician
2006 Lexus GS430
2,396 Posts
Way to go!!!

·
Registered
98 Posts
I'm stuck waiting "wishing" for the bigger motor the two door.

I have some new 07 homelink & auto dim only mirrors due in early this week. Email

·
2GR FTW
2007 Toyota Camry SE
1,543 Posts
Wow, that's the EXACT one I want. SE V6 Black loaded with nearly everything. Might I ask how much you paid for it, and which dealer you got it from? Was it easy to obtain? Or did you have to order it?

·
2010 Camry SE V6
2021 Toyota Camry TRD
3,265 Posts
i hope i to can soon post pics of my brand new 07 Camry. hopefully they let me out of the lease on this slug. I am never getting a 4 cyl car again.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Camralon2343 said:
i hope i to can soon post pics of my brand new 07 Camry. hopefully they let me out of the lease on this slug. I am never getting a 4 cyl car again.
Since I still have my Cooper, the Camry has sat in the garage since Saturday night. Since we've gotten some good snow here in Chicago, and the fact that it's 13 degrees outside right now, postpones my "picture-taking-session" for a few more days :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just purchased a set of the Toyota all weather mats for my 2007 Camry. I note the reference to mats.com above. I've had three sets of the WeatherTech mats for various cars. They are a nice heavy duty product that will stand up to the elements. With that said, they don't fit like the Toyota mats I just purchased. Unless there has been a change, WeatherTech has a number of different mat configurations - they give you the ones that are the closest fit for your particular car. As I said, they're high quality, but you won't get the same fit or look as with the Toyota mats made specifically for the Camry.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Took the leap yesterday and purchased the Weathertech Floor Liners in Black. I purchased the whole set because I REALLY like the full back seat liner. I like to use all-weather mats year-round in Chicago since the weather changes at the drop of a dime.

This way, I can have the standard carpet ones for nice days during Non-Winter-time

·
Premium Member
2012 Base Tacoma 4x4, 2007 Camry XLE
1,329 Posts
This way, I can have the standard carpet ones for nice days during Non-Winter-time
I put mine away...I am saving them for resale value. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts