Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me: Hey guys. Im Tara, 19, from Sydney Australia.
Mines: Just yesterday i bought a 1974 TA22 Celica. Im the second owner as i bought it from an old lady. Its a very tired and worn car. Its probably done a millions kilometers. But i dont care. Theres no rust and the body is as straight as a 30 yr old car can be.
Mods: Ive owned Datsuns all my life. So i know nothing about Toyota's and the engines they have. Thats why im here, to learn about them. Thats where you guys come in. All the help in the world would be great.

PS. It wont let me attach my car :( ive mad the picture as small as possible and it still wont let me. So ill have to show you guys another way.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
wow no rust on a 30 year old car. mad props on that. You can always upload all your pictures on a cardomain site. and post the link here.

Welcome to TN! You should be able to learn a whole lot of info here.

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Yeah, the attachment feature was made as small as possible (i.e. disabled). If you want to send me the pics I'd be glad to host them for you.

Your car is pretty rare. I don't even think we have any others on this forum (not 100% sure). But we do have a lot of really smart people on here, so you won't have any problem finding what you need.

Happy Tuning:thumbup:

·
Country Hick
2001 Nissan Pulsar
1,339 Posts
Fabius said:
look where she live man... i mean its in aussie im sure it snows there and they get all salt happy like we do
Actually... i know that you are being sarcastic... but salt is quite a big problem as 85% of all Australians live within 50km of the ocean or a salty body of water (Estuary, Salt lake etc.) That said.. 50km is quite a distance.

Anyway... back on topic, Welcome to TN, fellow Aussie :D

·
Registered
57 Posts
I looove the old school. You shouldn;t have any probs finding anything you need on here, so enjoy

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
Man, I just saw the pics of her car. They are cream worth ;) Wait till she posts them guys. That's one sweet ride :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They worked .. yay! Thanks so much Mike .. your a champ .. Oh i posted my pics of my 1974 Celica in where you post your cars .. funny id put them there aye .. lol anyway let me know what you think of my baby.

Cheers,
Tara

·
Country Hick
2001 Nissan Pulsar
1,339 Posts
SmokingTiresV6 said:
Man, I just saw the pics of her car. They are cream worth ;) Wait till she posts them guys. That's one sweet ride :D
You werent joking... Nice ride Tara! :eek:

My old next door neighbour used to hav one of those in that saem colour... the only thing i have against that year is they look alot like the Datsun 1600's, but thats ok :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
the only thing i have against that year is they look alot like the Datsun 1600's, but thats ok
Hey .. i love 1600's .. im a HUGE Datsun fan .. ive owned nothing but dattos .. why doesnt anyone like them :(

Oh well i got a Celica too .. yay!

·
Country Hick
2001 Nissan Pulsar
1,339 Posts
^^ Datsuns are good... so long as they got an RB-20DET in em :D

*edit*... theyre not all bad... the 1600's are good, dont like the 200's or the 180's tho.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts