1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Mr. A. Wong
634 Posts
yea TRD springs is basically eibach with the TRD brand on them.

since the lowering springs are stiffer, they put more stress on other parts. So, usually people get aftermarket struts because they will most likely break themselves after a year or so.

·
camry Wookie
430 Posts
TRD springs ARE eibach, they're made for toyota by eibach. and i would definately recommend aftermarket struts to go with your lowering springs.

·
Car Breaker
689 Posts
Yea, I also agree but if it is a money issue you can still buy the springs and put them on, but don't wait TOO long and bust your struts. Usually it is just better to do it all at one time but that shit is costly so do what you can and be safe about it :thumbup:

2005 Tacoma X-Runner
9,188 Posts
You save more if your paying someone to do the installation. If you get both seperately you pay the labor twice :hammer: But if you're doing it yourself just more work.

·
Registered
12 Posts
getting the eibachs is a great idea and are an awesome set are springs. and from what everyone else has said, tokico struts are also the way to go. i love the set up on my car and can't complain at all.

chris

·
Registered
214 Posts
i don't know for sure about the camry application, but i kno eibach's line of springs are usually compatible with stock shocks...i'm not saying that your ride wouldn't be better with new shocks or that you shouldn't get new ones, but i think you'll be fine without them

however, i could be wrong but with your car being dropped just a little over an inch, i wouldn't worry too much

1 - 10 of 10 Posts