Toyota Nation Forum banner


1150 10
Anyone know where I can get that little piece that goes in between the hose between the PCV and the intake piping?? Mine is blocked off... and Toyota doesn't sell it as a part :(
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.