Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my VZV22 I've got the front passenger pwr window acting funny. I had a friend in myc ar and when he rolled the window down it wouldn't go up, so I tried my master switch, same story. Then after jiggling both the switches it worked agian. The same thing happened again today, and I just let it sit for awhile. I checked the fuses last night to see what was wrong with my locks, and none of them were blown that I could tell. My guess is the motor is going to shit out on me sooner or later, but I'm not sure.

Onto the locks.. Since I bought the car the locks have never worked, and I figure since I'm digging through the Camry world I'd fix them. I checked the fuses and am curious as to what the rest of you would try next.

·
Grenaded piston
7,447 Posts
jackfrost1031 said:
So with providing wiring diagrams I assume I'm to be looking for faulty wiring..
Yup. Faulty wiring, switches, etc... within the circuit.

The wiring diagrams have everything you need to know, except for how to read them. For that you need an electronics degree. j/k :)

What exactly does a blown relay look like, or would I have to use my multimeter on these things?
You'll have to use a dmm and find out. A relay is not like a fuse, so theres no visual indication that its blown.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.