1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
poor college student
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Boondock Saint
280 Posts
They will fit on ur 91 gen 2. The only thing is that they don't have an o2 sensor bung so you'll have to get one welded on. I've heard that sometimes there are fitment issues. You can try to find a Genie header. It was made for the gen2. See if any of the Aussie bros out there can give u a heads up on shipping costs.

·
poor college student
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's bad news. I don't like the idea of welding an o2 sensor onto the headers. Now is there a hole where the o2 sensor can fit or will i have to drill some?

·
3s-gte in a Camry?!?
'89 Camry Alltrac
8,725 Posts
Any exhaust shop can put the O2 bung on there for pretty cheap... don't sweat it.

-Charlie

·
poor college student
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ohkey. there is only 1 o2 sensor on the header, right?

·
Registered
1990 Celica GTS
2,714 Posts
They don't really show the acturall header. Try to see if its a 4-1 or 4-2-1 header. Don't get 4-1 header. You can use the stock header from a 3S-GE. Yea the 4th gen Celica GTS come with stock 4-2-1 header. You may need some work to fit the down pipe but the muffler shop will get it done.

·
3s-gte in a Camry?!?
'89 Camry Alltrac
8,725 Posts
userlain said:
ohkey. there is only 1 o2 sensor on the header, right?
Depends on whether you have a later California car or not... (if you do, you also have a second catalytic converter)

-Charlie

·
Working hard?
91 |4 camry
376 Posts
Alternative

Two of my friends have genie headers on there gen 2 camrys..... They both think there great. I also believe that they have the o2 censor.
http://www.genieheaders.com
However there may be problems as they are an Aussie brand

1 - 8 of 8 Posts