Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a question about incorrect estimated arrival time shown on bottom right hand corner on Navigation system. It’s off by exactly 1 hour.

I live on Eastern Time Zone with Daylight saving.

Only way to fix it, is to going into “General Settings” screen and select “System Time” and uncheck Daylight Saving Time option.

Is this normal for Toyota vehicle with Navigation to modify the Daylight Saving Time option twice a year?

I own a 2017 Highlander SE, if that makes any difference.

·
Registered
320 Posts
1 hour off

I have a question about incorrect estimated arrival time shown on bottom right hand corner on Navigation system. It’s off by exactly 1 hour.

Only way to fix it, is to going into “General Settings” screen and select “System Time” and uncheck Daylight Saving Time option.

Is this normal for Toyota vehicle with Navigation to modify the Daylight Saving Time option twice a year?

I have the same thing when I used it last week in my 2015 XLE. I am in Boston, MA.

·
Registered
172 Posts

yes . that is normal. got to update the daylight savings check box.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.