Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Question to the guys who know stuff about wheels and tires. So I bought some 2020 Toyota Supra rims off this dude for the low and I understood they were a different bolt pattern and the rears are 19x10 and the fronts are 19x9. Question is what size tires should I put on them? I know I have to get wheel adapters as well.

·
Token Aussie
1998 AE102 sedan, 2006 ZZE122 wagon, 2018 ZRE182 hatch
2,633 Posts

·
Administrator
マズダスピード3
16,298 Posts
5x112 is bmw pcd.

Anyways, to figure out your tire size, the measurements are going to be key. When you buy the tire first, you'll find out the hard way that the tire doesn't fit. Then you'll know if you can use the wheels or not at that point instead of spending money on tires that can't be used.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
5x112 is bmw pcd.

Anyways, to figure out your tire size, the measurements are going to be key. When you buy the tire first, you'll find out the hard way that the tire doesn't fit. Then you'll know if you can use the wheels or not at that point instead of spending money on tires that can't be used.
So I would need 5x112 wheel adapters

·
Token Aussie
1998 AE102 sedan, 2006 ZZE122 wagon, 2018 ZRE182 hatch
2,633 Posts
the adapters exist in all shape and form.. The supra comes with spacers by default ?
No it doesn't come with wheel spacers as standard (practically no car ever has then standard, except old wide-body Porches). The Google search result you posted for (apart from being for the wrong generation of Supra) is from a website that also links to aftermarket part searches on Amazon (like spacers or wheels) but the link is removed in the preview you saw, which is why there is plain text saying "see adaptors" and "wheel spacers" just after the listed PCD and offset.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

·
Diehard Rams Fan
23,339 Posts
Question to the guys who know stuff about wheels and tires. So I bought some 2020 Toyota Supra rims off this dude for the low and I understood they were a different bolt pattern and the rears are 19x10 and the fronts are 19x9. Question is what size tires should I put on them? I know I have to get wheel adapters as well.
I'm not sure that those Supra wheels will fit the 11th Gen Corolla. Those are huge 19" wheels and will need an adapter that will be 20mm or 25mm thick. That will push the wheels out a lot past the fender. A 255/30R19 is the proper diameter tire.

Reactions: Cory S
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.