Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
5,295 Posts
not a song...
but i listened to almost an entire White Sox / Royals baseball game on the AM radio whilst roadtrippin' thru Illinois on that dead hwy 17 road ends recently

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Rrrrrrrrrrm.....Rmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........

·
Banned
5,295 Posts
Rrrrrrrrrrm.....Rmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........
Wind noise?

·
Banned
5,295 Posts
Reactions: L3G1T

·
Registered
👽 e210 (m20a-fks) *6mt*💯
3,308 Posts
It must be nice to drive a Rolls-Royce Ghost... :)
I wish, my Lincoln Town car was pretty close.

I was referring more towards the passengers...you know kids + nyquil = 💤

... jk don't tell my wife I was making jokes about the kids and drugs.

• Haha
Reactions: stvotw
1 - 16 of 16 Posts