Toyota Nation Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh and big ups to CamryWhat? for filming and sending the video to me so quickly. :thumbup:

·
Banned
4,345 Posts
No he's still NA.
Sean just completed an Intake Air Chamber port and polish. 'cource he didn't start till I wasted mine <pbbbbbbbl>.

Sean probably pushing 260fwhp in NA form on his 3vz-fe 5spd.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
trdcamry2003 said:
Your're turbocharged right? Got a website?
Not turbo'd yet, but I'll have a thread on here and clublexus from start to finish when the parts start going in.

·
Know God. Work Hard.
4Runner
2,194 Posts
Your stick right? Nice rims btw.

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
Looks sweet man!

And those rims look pimp in the dark. Bro, if you can you should come to the Toyo Meet this month. Hit the link in my sig. We can always use more people :thumbup:

Hope you can make it :)

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
wontonjohnny said:
whoa nice ride buddy....
how the hell did you get a 5speed lexus??? swap???

what mods did you do to get it up to 260???
They're about as rare as the 5 speed v6 camry's are. 260 at the wheels is a bit overzealous of an esitmate, but i can put that down if i use my nitrous.

·
Fooly Sik RE!!!
318 Posts
whoaa how are you pushing 260fwhp without forced induction????? you gotta let me know how? im only getting about 155fwhp with the same engine and transmission

·
getn groceries in style
1,095 Posts
Wibbit said:
whoaa how are you pushing 260fwhp without forced induction????? you gotta let me know how? im only getting about 155fwhp with the same engine and transmission
he said 260fwhp is a bit too high of an estimate, but with his nitrous he could top it. sean is a mad morter fooker :p:

cant wait to see what hes running when those parts are put to use!!!

·
Banned
4,345 Posts
I think mce is just being conservative for you guys. 260fwhp should be about right, unless he lost power reporting that intake air chamber & intake manifold! :lol:

*edit*
What really loved since you sent that vid to me sean, is how you're dumping the clutch @ 6850rpm =) Your drivetrain hanks you!

·
I'm a Mac
DD - 94 Mitsu 3000GT
4,062 Posts
260hp on an intake p&p... um no. intake p&p will give you like 10whp more. not 100.
stock lexus with a manual tranny... um no.

you can hear in the video, he pushes it to rev limiter then slams his AUTO tranny into 1st... thats why the tires barely spin... thats why there isnt a cloud of smoke around the tires. because if it were a manual and you launched off the rev limiter your clutch would be shot OR your tires would burn out like crazy.

muffler, YES, anything else... doubtful.

as far as being anything more than 200hp CRANK, i wouldnt beleive it at all.
as far as being a manual, i wouldnt believe it at all.

lets see some dyno slips, lets see some track times, lets see a picture of a manual tranny. lets see anything to prove me wrong.

Mod edit: Derogatory comments removed -Phi

·
Registered
5 Posts
Zoni_Camry said:
260hp on an intake p&p... um no. intake p&p will give you like 10whp more. not 100.
stock lexus with a manual tranny... um no.

you can hear in the video, he pushes it to rev limiter then slams his AUTO tranny into 1st... thats why the tires barely spin... thats why there isnt a cloud of smoke around the tires. because if it were a manual and you launched off the rev limiter your clutch would be shot OR your tires would burn out like crazy.

muffler, YES, anything else... doubtful.

as far as being anything more than 200hp CRANK, i wouldnt beleive it at all.
as far as being a manual, i wouldnt believe it at all.

lets see some dyno slips, lets see some track times, lets see a picture of a manual tranny. lets see anything to prove me wrong.
do you not know who sean is? and maybe if you knew something about lexus, you would know that they offered a manual transmission up to 93 in the es300.

btw, he runs high 13's-low 14's in the 1/4. and he didnt say that his port and polish of the intake manifold gave him 100hp. he has a port and polished head along with a 3 angle valve job. no exhaust, that is his motor you hear. stage 3 race clutch, lightweight flywheel. and bunch of shit that i dont even remember. he has rebuilt top end as well

he runs under 6's to 60 and can enjoys beating c4 corvettes.... before you tell him what he doenst have or what he cant do, why dont you just ask. or read up on some of his shit

he is currently doing the twin turbo install, which is why he port and polished his intake manifold.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.