Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ekam and I met up for lunch yesterday to chat it up, and cuz he wanted to take a look at my paint job.....just took some quick pics later...so nothing special...but enjoy....;)

Our president getting out of his car

A side profile of my car

At Erindale Park

Things that keep the inside of my car warm and fuzzy....:p:

Ekam's racing seat

·
my name isn't really Bob
Solara
1,887 Posts
lookin clean guys, very clean. is ekam workin on a custom grill or somthin? looks kinda empty between the headlights:confused:
i like the spoiler, what kinds it is? flows well with the body lines, and its short enough to be oem:cool:

·
Bootyologist
2004 Toyota Camry LE
1,531 Posts
sweet!

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol...thanks for the words, guys.....

and actually, w/ ekam's grill, there used to be mesh, but when his car got broken into, it was cut away and he hasn't gotten around to fixing it....

as with my car, I got a full repaint of everything except for the roof and the wing is a erebuni wing....costed a pretty penny, but now I like the rear of the car more than even the front...:thumbup:

and phi....yes, we're ghey.....we talked for hours....like a couple of school girls....:p: :lol:

·
back again? yeah, i am.
1992 Toyota Camry
1,493 Posts
Phi said:
oxymoron.
and your point...:D

o...and eye...dont think for one sec that your car is cleaner than mine:D <---almost as clean as that smile

·
TN Ass Man
95 Camry SE 2-door
1,179 Posts
true ballin' , looks good man :thumbup:

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
Nice cams guys.

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Phi said:
Is that why you guys met at the "Novelty" shop in pic#1 :D

lol....didn't even see that....

and Henry: yeah, thanks for the redded-out tail lights again....told you I'd make you proud ;)

and as for the center piece....and it's lack of reverse lights......since the paint is a light color, they show straight thru...stealth styles....:D :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts