Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everytime I look on the net I always get the whole damn headlight assembly.

My headlight is blown, do I need to replace the whole thing or can I just get a bulb.

I havent had any luck in finding bulbs so Im guessing I just have to buy the whole thing?

Is this correct.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nevermind.

My search bots just found a COMPOSITE HEADLAMP, Camry, Bulb
$16.37
I'm wondering is that what I need or is that something else.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Low beam is 9006, high is 9005. Got to a parts store. They are only like $8. Were talking just a HEADLIGHT BULB? Right??

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
9006 and 9005, yup good job guys.

And you can buy them at TARGET!

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,302 Posts
wow....good thing you asked on here first....

woulda sucked if you bought a whole headlight assembly, and then realized that that doesn't come w/ a bulb anyway....:lol:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Should have told you.

Well well once again thanks for all the help.
But I forgot to tell you guys int he first post that I would probably need the headlight assembly in the first place because the frame is broken. Some idiot backed into me or ran into me when my car was parked on my jobs parking lot. The bulb continued to work after the accident. 3 or 4 months later now the bulb goes out.

Anyways my driver side headlight tilts in towards the passenger side because the frame that holds the headlight was broken on that side when it got hit. I can still pull the headlight out and make it straight but it eventually just pops back into its broken state.

Now that I know that I can get a bulb, any help on the frame the plastic thing that holds the headlight? Can I buy that separate, or do I have to get the whole assembly?

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,302 Posts
for that, you'll most likely need a whole new headlight......unless you can find one in a junker....

or you can try reinforcing the plastic where it broke

·
Registered
99 Camry
131 Posts
Want one of mine?? See sig.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts