Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know this question has been answered and i did a search and i could't find it. i just need to know what axle's have to be used with the swap. on my 95 camry.

Driver side axle- ?
passenger side axle- ?

thanks

·
I work on euros.
96 Toy Camry Sport
210 Posts
guessing you have v6 1mz, since that's what the e153 fits. E153 axles should fit ok, if not try the originals, and if not, try the Solara stick axles.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no i have a 5sfe 4 cyl. with the swap i need axle's from which car?? to complete the swap.

driver side??

pass side??

which vehicles could they come from??

thanks

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i thought this was gonna be a quick answer but i guess not.

i've searched and searched but could not find it.....and i know that answer is out there somwhere because i've seen it posted.

please someone just let me know which axle's are supposed to be used in this swap. that's the only thing left i need to know.

driver side axle comes from 3vz or 1mz ????????

passanger side is 3vz or 1mz????????????

thanks

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,302 Posts
the axles will have to come out of a v6 if you have the 5sfe...both sides I would think

and about the 3vz or 1mz axle...they should be the same. If I'm not correct on that one, then find out which engine your e153 came out of and use the same axles

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the tranny is out of a 00 solara. so you are saying the axle's will work from that vehicle on my car? both the pass and driver side.

thanks

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,302 Posts
it should....and since you have a 4banger, you should need both sides

you should try giving milt a shout, since he's done the actual swap- though it was on a v6 1mz

1 - 7 of 7 Posts