Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am soon thinking about buying a 05 double cab 4x4 with the trd sport package. i really like the x runner, but they are hard to come across here. i was wondering where i would be able to get ahold of the body kit for the xrunner, and will it fit right on the double cab, the xrunner is only an access cab so would the sideskirts be to small to fit on the double cab? there shouldnt be any problems with the front and rear though should then.

hopefully ill be a taco owner soon...

thanks a bunch,

nick

·
Registered
707 Posts
Body kit on a 4x4???????

·
HANG UP AND DRIVE!!!
948 Posts
Yeah, it sounds like you need to decide if you want a street truck or something you can take off road. And whatever you do, if you end up with a 4x4, don't slam it to the ground and put 20's on it.

·
Registered
456 Posts
nomad said:
Yeah, it sounds like you need to decide if you want a street truck or something you can take off road. And whatever you do, if you end up with a 4x4, don't slam it to the ground and put 20's on it.
I agree 100%. I shouldn't care but it bothers me to see shiny 20" rims on a 4X4 vehicle.

·
Registered
13 Posts
lZl jody lZl said:
I agree 100%. I shouldn't care but it bothers me to see shiny 20" rims on a 4X4 vehicle.
i would have to disagree, i love seeing silverados and f350s with 20 or even 22 inch wheels. but then again they do have those 12 inch lifts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts