Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
.::{ XwORLD }::.
1999 CAMRY
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got a deal for 4 winter tires (Pirelli winter 190) they are used but in good condition... 120$ for all 4 but they are 215/65/R15 My camry has 205/65/R15 tires on... Is it OK you think ? 205 or 215 ? Is it going to be ok to drive them ?

Thanks

·
1999 CAMRY
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea but i got a deal 120$ balanced and installed I am asking if they are ok to use.. sure i can get better or the original size...

·
Moving Forward
3,144 Posts
use them. That much of an increase in width is not going to do anything major. The speedo may be off by jsut a little because as the tire gets wider the sidewal gets taller also. But you are only going to have them on for the winter months so I say use them. You already know the obvious that the narrower the tire the better for snow ansd all that but in your case use what you have.

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,370 Posts
^ werd

and for 120 balanced and installed, even if they are used, as long as they last one winter season, you got your money's worth

·
1999 CAMRY
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
yea my boss are giving them to me ...He has a shop so 120$ includes everything and they seem to have at least 2 winters left...
i will give them a shot ...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.