Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
97 BlackWidowed
camry
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just ordered the R34 front bumper.... same one on eddies cam... just wanted to know how many have it on there cam already?

·
Boss Honky
2,703 Posts
I've got one it's pretty dope.

·
Boss Honky
2,703 Posts
But seafoam is so in this year!:D

·
Registered
1999 Toyota Camry
565 Posts
Porkch0p220, where'd you order from and how much if you don't mind me asking?

·
Registered
275 Posts
any pics? I got a gen 4.5 and im kinda interested in a kit and im lookin around, was thinkin goin with the EVO one.

·
97 BlackWidowed
camry
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no not at all i ordered it from this company called xtremeracingonline its a company in cali. i just orderd the front right now i saw a deal on it and i just wanted it... first one i have ever seen in a store other then at extream dimensions.

·
97 BlackWidowed
camry
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
im ordering the sides and the rear but i am getting the black widow... i havent gotten the money for it im waitin alittle while for those i just wanted to get the front and fit it

·
97 BlackWidowed
camry
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7917721088&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

·
Registered
275 Posts
if its the one below, i dont really like it, i like the evo more, a bit more clean, i dont really like the bulky look

·
97 BlackWidowed
camry
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yes it is that one... im feelin it alot and many other people that i asked did too, they thought it looked diff never seen a camry with it before... other then eddies

·
Banned
352 Posts
i like it i was thinkin of orderin the evo kit again but maybe ill do that front with the evo rear and sides

1 - 16 of 16 Posts