Toyota Nation Forum banner

81 - 85 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
That does read back to the dyno. A competent dyno operator will log afr while making a pull regardless if they are making changes to the vehicle or not. The AEM is the cheapest and easiest to use.
Agreed, it should work, but the wideband isn't hooked up to the dyno at all.

Is there an AEM model that you recommend that does logging? I see several models but for tuning i think one that logs will be more effective.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The handheld tuner won't give you any advantage over an existing R9KTune but allows for faster revisions to be loaded. The handheld allows you to store up to 5 different tunes (all from R9K) and allows you to do revisions without sending him your ECU.

If you had no tune, the handheld would allow you to read the ECU calibration file, store it so it can be emailed to Gustavo. Once he has that file he can send you a tune or several depending what you pay for.

Since i have a tune already, R9K can send me revisions to the tune and I can have them uploaded from the handheld in literally 6 minutes.

I am new to the forum and have a 2007 2grfe camry. I am very interested in this tune.
I see that r9k does the ecu reflash, does he also provide the handheld tuner?
Any help would be much appreciated

·
Registered
43 Posts
I am new to the forum and have a 2007 2grfe camry. I am very interested in this tune.

I see that r9k does the ecu reflash, does he also provide the handheld tuner?

Any help would be much appreciated
You would need to contact him directly to find that out.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

81 - 85 of 85 Posts