Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
2005 Tacoma X-Runner
9,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just placed an order for some raammat 60 and some ensolite foam. I'm getting it from Rick of Raamaudio.com . Rick has been very helpful and hooked me up with pretty much everything I need to fully sound deaden my camry. I ordered two 62.5 sq ft rolls of raammat60 which is the same quality of Dynamat extreme 5 sq yards of ensolite foam which will go on top of the mat and under the carpet/headliner and in the trunk. Including two cans of adhesive spray for the ensolite. I will be reinstalling my system and getting dark grey/charcoal carpet to replace the light gray carpet. Pics will be up as soon as I am finished. But if anyone wants to get some raammat or ensolite foam email Rick at [email protected] or [email protected]

·
Got SQ?
780 Posts
How much was the ensolite, I need to get some, I had no idea Ric sold it.

·
02 Spectra Blue Mica
02 Celica GT
301 Posts
NEWB ?
I understnad that ensolite foam is a hard foam, can it be sculpted and the painted? I am trying to find a 50 lbs or so foam that I can sculpt and then primer and paint, to make custom door panels. Is Ensolite this type of product or do I need to keep on looking?

·
Got SQ?
780 Posts
What are you trying to put in your doors, most people just fiberglass onto the existing door panel.

2005 Tacoma X-Runner
9,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The 2 rolls of mat with 5 sq yards of ensolite with two cans of adhesive spray came to 261.00 shipped. email Rick for a price on the ensolite. He said he will have some more to sell in one week.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts