Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
_trancemaster_
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,
I got a Reactive short ram intake for my cam. It sounds awesome:)
But there is a problem,
After few days, check engine light came on, I went to the Auto Zone and they read the code for me, here is what it is:

"The PCM has determined that the flow detected in the secondary air injection system is incorrect for the current engine operating conditions."

What the heck is that? Too much air??:)LOL
Is there anyway I fix it? I plugged all the air hoses that were going to the air box, that's the way it should be, right?

Any ideas on how to fix this are welcome.

·
_trancemaster_
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah of course I did. I plugged it right inside the housing. Everything seems ok. So I have no clue what's going on..
Is it something like computer is not adjusted to more air flow or something like that??

·
Registered
75 Posts
did you keep the battery d/c while installing this intake?

im assuming you have (2)two "o2 sensors" and the secondary o2 sensor is sensing "unwanted/unexpected" air flow? im not sure, just my guess.

·
Registered
28 Posts
bump. i am getting a new ram air intake shipped as well so i really do hope you can find an answer to that.

·
_trancemaster_
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I tried disconnecting the battary and then connecting it back. The light dissapeard for a day, then it came on again.

I didn't see any more sensors except that temp sensor you stick in the pipe.. all other hoses that used to go to air box i plugged. So I don't get what is that problem have to do with.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts