Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok Phi, im waiting for you to work your magic and show me where i can find one of these. Stupid mass air sensor bracket had to be square... i tried to make one for like 3 hours to no avail, i just can't get it the way i want. so to save more headache i'll just have to spend more money. I'd check myself but finding clean socks in the morning is about all the looking I can afford to do in a day:jerkit:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea, i tried to make one myself using the factory map sensor bracket, but the inlet from the intake box into the senor is square. I made my own intake on my 94 camry, different sensor all together...its not hard, all you need is a pipe, cut to desired length, rubber elbow brackets and a bracket...oh yea, a filter helps too

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
88 LE said:
I swear, I'm gunna start locking all threads about intakes. :disappoin
This is why I should be a Mod. Destrustion of intake threads.

You should lock any thread titled "cold air intake" or similar. No one is specific about their titles, so they don't deserve help. I say go for it:thumbup:

*Sorry for thread jacking*

·
Fooly Sik RE!!!
318 Posts
people are always gonna ask about intakes cos its simple, cheap and easy. heck it was my first mod. you guys jus gotta make a link to answers thats really really easy to see, maybe a brightish link under where you put the new thread name. i dont think destruction of intake threads made by noobs is very friendly... we're all here to share ideas to make all our camrys better

·
Mad Scientist
94 scepter coupe
3,960 Posts
if you treally want to make your own get a pvc pipe the same diameter as the opening. then cut out the part of the air box that it mounts to glue the pipe on the piece you just cut out using epoxy. i use this stuff from versachem plastic welding system. it works great it takes 15minutes to set and is very strong. i got it at advance auto next to all the glues make sure it's off white in color and the container is all black cause the others don't d so well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts