Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a random pic of my car I decided to take.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
unfortunately there is a switch so they are mostly off. My washers decided to act up so i just found those.

·
Registered
68 Posts
the pic looks good :thumbup:

I see faint green light under your car, do you have a neon undercar light kit or is it from your washer lights?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its a front green underbody to light up the grill

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
right near worcester

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Kinda hard when the camera refuses to show it :lol: Ive only got one tube cause i just wanted the grills lit up but i want to get one for the top grill.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
could do that but too lazy right now. If you people want ill get pics up after the exhaust is done.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
i noticed little circles.. on the top grill towards each corner and some near each end of the radaitor what is that? things you mounted the mesh with ?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nope the mesh is mounted with three screws at the top. Those bolts hold on the plastic stuff that directs air towards the radiator, looks like it prevents air from randomly going into the fender wells.

·
Registered
403 Posts
You should randomly remove those bad sprayers, and replace them with stock ones.

And if your saying you cant take a nicer pic because the camera refuses to show it, you need to learn how to use your camera better...

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
CamryPunk said:
Oh noes! Are those LED washer lights?!?!?!? :eek:
:lol: :lol:

Are you getting harrassed by the cops yet for those washer lights?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nope!! Ive been driving around with the neons on too and I haven't had any problems well there was that one time. Noone needs to know that though :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts