Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
No Fat Bitches
2,044 Posts
Nice. How bout you come to one of the NY meets :p: Where on LI you from anyways?

·
TN Ass Man
95 Camry SE 2-door
1,179 Posts
only 61K miles, nice
clean car man:thumbup:

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
That's one clean Cam:thumbup:

·
Breakin' necks since '02!
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ptballer3271 said:
Nice. How bout you come to one of the NY meets :p: Where on LI you from anyways?
I'm from Baldwin in Nassau County.

drewscam said:
Look real clean and like paul said come to a damn meet

or lets meet up where all on LI
I always have work the days the meets are :mad: and have NO sense of direction and don't feel confortable driving long distances so if it's not like 15 min away from me i'm not there :D

bowlofturtle said:
what sizes are those MR7's, i love the silverstars did you convert the bulbs from 9005 or did you use 9006's
There 17's...Yea there the modded 9005's but the camera just made it look really bright. Don't get me wrong there brighter than stock but thats just the way the pics look.

WhiteR said:
hey your car looks kinda like mine, minus the rims and maybe other stuff :)
Yea but you have a sunroof. I wish I did :( ...but I must ask how is you engine bay so freakin clean???

thank you everyone else for your comments

·
Pimpin' In Paradise.
2000 Toyota Camry
342 Posts
is that an optima yellow top? if so, does anybody know if those just plop right into a gen 4 and are they worth the money? i got a 1000 watt RMS system in my car and sometimes my lights dim when the bass hits. would i benefit?

hope i'm not jacking off on your thread or whatever you call it by changing the subject.

thanks.

·
Breakin' necks since '02!
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
MykeLefty said:
about how much did the rims/tires cost you, total?
I bought the rims/tires used from a member of TN for $550 including gas money since i'm in NY and he drove from MA.

cheeba said:
is that an optima yellow top? if so, does anybody know if those just plop right into a gen 4 and are they worth the money? i got a 1000 watt RMS system in my car and sometimes my lights dim when the bass hits. would i benefit?

hope i'm not jacking off on your thread or whatever you call it by changing the subject.

thanks.
Yea thats a Yellowtop. I'd say it's worth the money.

·
slowamatic noob
1996 Toyota Camry
3,857 Posts
nice looking car and good job , the battery looks sexy.... :thumbup:
at a moment there i thought ur front lincense plate started wth "BMW" ... :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts