Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33677 Posts

·
The Corporate Life
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i'm gonna go out on a limb and throw this out there.. not sure if it will work right but i've always wanted to make a
thread like this. Either it'll burn and die quickly or be full of lulz :slap:

Post up anything you've thought about lately that might be weird or random or just out of the ordinary that you kinda dont want to just make a thread about because well.. its just too random!

I've been wondering:
Will I ever :boink: my neighbor? She was looking good today, and I'm pretty sure she wants it.

what would happen if every human being on earth (alive and capable of jumping) jumped at the exact same time.

When i play GTA IV is it gonna be as good as I want it to be? Because I'm sittin here looking at it lookin back at me wanting to played... I just don't want to be dissapointed!

Flame if you must I think this will be cool
Ill continue to post my random thoughts lol

·
Registered
197 Posts
1. Your just horny today. normal. Humans don't have a mating season. We are always thinking about it. Its normal. Well ask and see what happans. lol

2. Prob not much really. ratio of the average human weight jump force of the Earth vs the Earth mass. The effect of it would shown in a really small scale. But in human reaction. would it be cool we can play these songs. I know too many songs with JUMP!! lol That would kick ass. got to get music to do this. Rock,hip hop, techno, etc

House of pain - jump around
Kriss Kross - Jump

3. Yeah that game is one fun game to do want the heck you want to. lol
just have to be creative really. I get the whole army agianst me with some cheat codes. lol

PS: this is a great idea. I do this on other forums called the BS thread. lol
this is to do since we dont have a chat room or something. plus we want to reach the max post count for one thread to see what will happan. lol

·
Know God. Work Hard.
2,194 Posts
Alright u might want to ::nsfw:: this just in case.

·
Heart Art
1,355 Posts
I had a random thought this morning. The mouthwash I use says "Lasts 24 hours!" below that it says to use it twice a day, wouldn't it last 48 hours then :confused:

·
Touge Star
2,691 Posts
I tend to keep my car clean on a regular basis. When I drive on the freeway, I notice that almost everyone I pass or whoever passes me often turns their heads and look at me. Is this because my car stands out in some way? Do you think they find it appealing or annoying? It's not that loud btw and I have rims, tint, exhaust, and slightly lowered but now it looks like my only mods are tint and wheels.

I was driving slowly over some nasty speed bumps in an apartment complex. I saw a girl looking at either me or my car but she was smiling. As I passed her I could see out of the corner of my eye and in my side mirror that she had turned around and was still smiling. Do you think she found it funny the way my car bounces when it goes over bumps?

·
GO PATRIOTS!
8,678 Posts
NSFW granted, just in case :lol:

I was just randomly thinking of my kid, Sienna. I love her but theres no way in hell I'm having another one :lol:

·
I'm wierd
164 Posts
When I drive on the freeway, I notice that almost everyone I pass or whoever passes me often turns their heads and look at me.
I notice this too, no matter how fast or slow I'm going people are always looking at me.....with their eyes, it makes me very paranoid.:ugh3:

·
Turbo S2000 FTMFW
2,047 Posts
I really miss California....but i don't at the same time.

I haven't had sex in 5 months!

This lady that lives where i work is very pretty, i ws wondering what she looked like when she was younger considering how attractive she still is at her age.

I want my parts NOW!

Balloon Dodgeball FTW!

I love asian women.

I wish my semen tasted like chocolate.

I really want to start a war.

I wish i could hold the entire planet hostage.

Knives and Guns make me almost as happy as my S2000.

I sometimes wish i drove a shitty car so i could crash into all the assholes who drive like idiots.

I think i'm mentally unstable, but don't care enough to talk to a doctor about it.

My cousin needs to be kicked in the nuts...my other cousin needs to be punched in the cunt. My Aunt is a bitch and my Uncle is an idiot...and my cousins are exactly what happens when stupid assholes are allowed to reproduce.

·
The Corporate Life
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I really miss California....but i don't at the same time.

I haven't had sex in 5 months!

This lady that lives where i work is very pretty, i ws wondering what she looked like when she was younger considering how attractive she still is at her age.

I want my parts NOW!

Balloon Dodgeball FTW!

I love asian women.

I wish my semen tasted like chocolate.

I really want to start a war.

I wish i could hold the entire planet hostage.

Knives and Guns make me almost as happy as my S2000.

I sometimes wish i drove a shitty car so i could crash into all the assholes who drive like idiots.

I think i'm mentally unstable, but don't care enough to talk to a doctor about it.

My cousin needs to be kicked in the nuts...my other cousin needs to be punched in the cunt. My Aunt is a bitch and my Uncle is an idiot...and my cousins are exactly what happens when stupid assholes are allowed to reproduce.
Whoa :eek: :lol: thats some request...

·
Turbo S2000 FTMFW
2,047 Posts
Yes, scientists need to get to work on that asap. I need more girls that will swallow!

On a side note

I bet the guy who created birth control is the most popular guy in heaven. Jesus is probably jealous.

1 - 20 of 33677 Posts
About this Discussion
33.7K Replies
291 Participants
Corrolla clone
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing