Toyota Nation Forum banner

33741 - 33745 of 33745 Posts

·
Premium Member
34,649 Posts
Don't forget Carolla...

When it is spelled out across the back of the car there is no excuse
Are you trying to make my head explode? I knew I was forgetting at least one gem, and that certainly qualifies.

LOL!

·
Token Aussie
1,739 Posts
Are you trying to make my head explode? I knew I was forgetting at least one gem, and that certainly qualifies.

LOL!
I do sometimes wonder if it is a combination of reverse-Anglicisation as well as hiragana/katakana being syllabic, as Camry is カムリ (Ka-mu-ri) in Japanese and Corolla is カローラ (Ka-rō-ra) so they share a common first syllable.

·
Newbie One Kanobi
8,671 Posts
Get so tired and, in a way, irritated, by the massive number of people who don't know the difference between "brake" and "break," as well as "Camry" versus "Camary." Regarding the latter, you bought the fucking car and you don't know how to spell the model name? Just....

View attachment 284749
You seriously wouldn't believe people who don't even remembe or know the car they drive. Not all but there are some when asked like what trim or model and they are stumped or struggle to figure it out. Or if it's a very common car and they're looking right at it, don't know what it is lol. I've seen it happen. Of course most don't even know if they have a V6 or 4 banger in it.

·
Premium Member
34,649 Posts
You seriously wouldn't believe people who don't even remembe or know the car they drive. Not all but there are some when asked like what trim or model and they are stumped or struggle to figure it out. Or if it's a very common car and they're looking right at it, don't know what it is lol. I've seen it happen. Of course most don't even know if they have a V6 or 4 banger in it.
I'll give somebody not remembering their license plate number or mobile phone number, but the make or model of the car? Word of advice to those people: Please do not procreate.

33741 - 33745 of 33745 Posts