Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a fairly new Tundra 4 DR 4X4, with 3500 miles on it. I have a noise coming from the area in front of the front seat passenger that sounds like something is flapping inside. I liften the hood and tied up all the wires so they could not move and its still there. Could it be the frame or windshield making that noise? I only hear this noise when I'm either going over 65 or when their is a strong head wind.

My second rattle is evident when I drive on dirt roads. I found this one. My drivers side mirror is loose. Rather than try to fix it I should probably go visit the dealer. Other than these two things, I love the truck.
Curt

·
2000 TUNDRA
2000 Tundra
27 Posts
Curt Fesler said:
I have a noise coming from the area in front of the front seat passenger that sounds like something is flapping inside. Could it be the frame or windshield making that noise? I only hear this noise when I'm either going over 65 or when their is a strong head wind.
Did you figure out what it is yet?? I have a noise coming from what I say is the windshield. The faster I go the louder it is. It use to be about 65 or faster but now I can hear it as low as 35. My truck has 121,000 miles on it. It drives me crazy even more so not knowing what it is or where its coming from!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts