Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to get the rav4 adventure in the near future. I really dig the look and capability over the other trims.

I was wondering if the TRD pro tacoma grill will fit the rav4 adventure? Or at least the aftermarket version will. From the look of it the grill is about the same size and shape. I manage to do a terrible Photoshop job of how the Tacoma TRD pro grill looks on the rav4 adventure.

What do you guys think?

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm going to get the rav4 adventure in the near future. I really dig the look and capability over the other trims.

I was wondering if the TRD pro tacoma grill will fit the rav4 adventure? Or at least the aftermarket version will. From the look of it the grill is about the same size and shape. I manage to do a terrible Photoshop job of how the Tacoma TRD pro grill looks on the rav4 adventure.

What do you guys think?
In 2020 Toyota will be coming out with a TRD Rav4, so you could just put that grill in yours if it has the same changes on it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
Outbackandy
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing