Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
rav4 Canada
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sliding front center console box not provided. There is no sliding component on the console in XLE Rav4 Hybrid Canada model. Below is the reference from Toyota Canada Website indicating that this component is infact included

I spoke with Canada Toyota Representative and they admitted that there was a miscommunication in their website and their website will be updated off this error

This is the link with the error
https://www.toyota.ca/toyota/en/vehicles/rav4/models-specifications

This post is just to update all aspiring buyers on the correct feature available. Happy to help... Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sliding front center console box not provided. There is no sliding component on the console in XLE Rav4 Hybrid Canada model.
If you're referring to the tray inside the console, that's only available on the Limited models, U.S. anyway. On other threads/forums, folks have posted links to substitutes that look more functional and are inexpensive. Here's one example:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/173141815311?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ul_noapp=true

I plan on getting a Limited but will probably replace that box with one as in the link.

·
Registered
10 Posts
How interesting, looking at your spec's link, quite a difference between US and Canada features. For example, the JBL audio is an extra package on the Limited US version. And the Softex door trim can't be had on the US XLE, not even the XLE Premium. I wonder how this affects price differences.

·
rav4 Canada
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
No Road Sign Assist for Rav4 Canada

I came to know that there is no Road Sign Assist feature included in Toyota Safety Sense package for Canada market. The reason which Toyota gave was it's not ready yet ; I guess they meant its not calibrated for Canada Roads this year unlike in US market. I am also not sure how the cost difference would be for similar models between US and Canada

·
Registered
82 Posts
I have the center console tray (really small) and have seen other trays for purchase on various sites that are much bigger.

Maybe the Canadian speed sign display doesn't know French yet ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
MichaelB-NJ
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing