Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Scion tC
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

This is my first post as a member. I've been around for awhile and i have a red 93 gen3 camry 3.0L V6. I'm finally gonna get it to drive down to my college in philly and i wanna redo my interior. Is there a way I can do this myself and if so, what parts can i do? I was thniking about doing the doors and the seats (w/ covers) but what about the roof? should i even bother dealing wit that?

Thanks

·
Registered
Scion tC
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
More specifically re-clothing

just so everyone knows, i wanna re-cloth my interior...everything else (dash, trim, etc.) can come later :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
I know they sell leather kits on ebay. They are the kits that the dealerships use when some wants leather as an option. They are somewhat pricey though.

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,302 Posts
at this point, I would say that if you just want new cloth on seats, try a junk yard and see if you can strip a car for its interior...if its in better condition than yours that is......:p:

·
back again? yeah, i am.
1992 Toyota Camry
1,493 Posts
yo...where r u goin to school down in philly?...thats where i am...my uncle runs a upholstery shop down here if you want someone to do it for you...

·
Registered
Scion tC
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sounds cool

Yo big_p...gimme ur uncle's shop addy n website if he has one so i can check it out

1 - 9 of 9 Posts