Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Re: OT: Joke - Men strike back

Then God created Man and rested.
Then God created Woman.
Since then, neither God nor Man has rested. Thanks a lot God.


No, since then neither God nor Woman has rested. And if a man is
raised correctly, as in being responsible, then Woman, Man, can be at
rest, don't pull God into Man's self-engrandizement. If Man wants to
be with a woman, who he expects to wait on him like mommy did, he
should stay with mommy, worked for Norman Bates.

If Man wants to live his entire life as though he's still in Junior
High, then he should, for one moment, grow up when he meets a woman, and
say "I'm a juvenile, I have no plan to grow up, I will always act like a
jerk and wear a ball cap backwards. " It would save Women...no, the
world,...from wasting a lot of time, we have so much to do. This is
such a hoot....I learned to make the best chicken cutlets from my
niece's husband....great man, great hubby, great dad...fabulous cook.

I know this whole thread is a goof...but if men want everything, then
learn how to do everything. You'd be surprised at the results.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: OT: Joke - Men strike back

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Then God created Man and rested.
> Then God created Woman.
> Since then, neither God nor Man has rested. Thanks a lot God.
>
>
> No, since then neither God nor Woman has rested. And if a man is
> raised correctly, as in being responsible, then Woman, Man, can be at
> rest, don't pull God into Man's self-engrandizement. If Man wants to
> be with a woman, who he expects to wait on him like mommy did, he
> should stay with mommy, worked for Norman Bates.
>
> If Man wants to live his entire life as though he's still in Junior
> High, then he should, for one moment, grow up when he meets a woman, and
> say "I'm a juvenile, I have no plan to grow up, I will always act like a
> jerk and wear a ball cap backwards. " It would save Women...no, the
> world,...from wasting a lot of time, we have so much to do. This is
> such a hoot....I learned to make the best chicken cutlets from my
> niece's husband....great man, great hubby, great dad...fabulous cook.
>
> I know this whole thread is a goof...but if men want everything, then
> learn how to do everything. You'd be surprised at the results.
>


You're taking this WAY too seriously.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: OT: Joke - Men strike back

You're taking this WAY too seriously.


I take attacks very seriously. I'm a grown up, I'm hoping these posts
are goofs, but I know that there are guys out there who were raised with
permission all along the way to think all of this is true. Oh, yes,
they are out there....I'm just sayin', and I am allowed to, as
abhorrent as that may be to you.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: OT: Joke - Men strike back

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> You're taking this WAY too seriously.
>
>
> I take attacks very seriously. I'm a grown up, I'm hoping these posts
> are goofs, but I know that there are guys out there who were raised with
> permission all along the way to think all of this is true. Oh, yes,
> they are out there....I'm just sayin', and I am allowed to, as
> abhorrent as that may be to you.
>


Gotta go with Jeff on this one. This post was so absolutely absurd, that to
take it seriously on any level just screams paranoia, sorry.

Natalie, who sent this post to her friends of both genders, and all thought
it was hilarious
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: OT: Joke - Men strike back

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> You're taking this WAY too seriously.
>
>
> I take attacks very seriously. I'm a grown up, I'm hoping these posts
> are goofs, but I know that there are guys out there who were raised with
> permission all along the way to think all of this is true. Oh, yes,
> they are out there....I'm just sayin', and I am allowed to, as
> abhorrent as that may be to you.
>


If YOUR guy ever comes out with any thought that even remotely resembles
this crap, slap the shit out of him. Seriously, NOBODY actually treats
another person this way, and if they did they have no business being
married. And anybody that marries into shit like this deserves every bit of
it.

This is clearly an instance of what happens when one lets the genitals make
life-long decisions for the rest of you.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: OT: Joke - Men strike back

Re: OT: Joke - Men strike back

Group: alt.autos.toyota Date: Sun, Dec 4, 2005, 3:48am From:
[email protected]

I take attacks very seriously.  
---------
Not seeing you get all bent out of shape when one of your own talks
about maiming a man's genitals??? Lemme guess 'that' one was just a
joke but not the one you took exception to??
------------------------------------


I'm a grown up, I'm hoping these posts are goofs, but I know that there
are guys out there who were raised with permission all along the way to
think all of this is true. -------------

Permission?? And whom should we get permission from? Misandrists such
as yourself? People like you and wicked-dog give me all the motivation I
need.


CP
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: OT: Joke - Men strike back

Permission?? And whom should we get permission from? Misandrists such as
yourself? People like you and wicked-dog give me all the motivation I
need.

Permission is given, not taken from. It's what they see in their
households, what the parents (are there any parents left?) allow. Real
parents wouldn't send a heinious misogynist into the world; if they
mistakenly did, the little shit would be hauled back very fast. And
their computers taken away....ok everyone, send your posts to Mom & Dad,
be sure to post the results.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: OT: Joke - Men strike back

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Permission?? And whom should we get permission from? Misandrists such as
> yourself? People like you and wicked-dog give me all the motivation I
> need.
>
> Permission is given, not taken from. It's what they see in their
> households, what the parents (are there any parents left?) allow. Real
> parents wouldn't send a heinious misogynist into the world; if they
> mistakenly did, the little shit would be hauled back very fast. And
> their computers taken away....ok everyone, send your posts to Mom & Dad,
> be sure to post the results.
>


My father has passed away, but my mom thought it was hysterical.

Natalie
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: OT: Joke - Men strike back

Miandrists (look it up) are being created every where we turn. Turn on
the liberal, feminist contraption called the TV and you have men being
portrayed as fodder for women's schemes. Hah...LMFAO...There is no way
in HAY-YELL.

Go to any public school or college and men are being punished for
exibiting anything that resembles masculiity. How dare they!!! And the
problem is these poor chaps grow up and defend their oppressors
(evidence some guys on this board). BRAINWASHED AND PUSSY WHIPPED.


CP
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: OT: Joke - Men strike back

"Charles Pisano" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Miandrists (look it up) are being created every where we turn. Turn on
> the liberal, feminist contraption called the TV and you have men being
> portrayed as fodder for women's schemes. Hah...LMFAO...There is no way
> in HAY-YELL.
>
> Go to any public school or college and men are being punished for
> exibiting anything that resembles masculiity. How dare they!!! And the
> problem is these poor chaps grow up and defend their oppressors
> (evidence some guys on this board). BRAINWASHED AND PUSSY WHIPPED.


UNlearned dick, for one.

>
>
> CP
>
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: OT: Joke - Men strike back

Menhaden35 wrote:
> "Charles Pisano" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Miandrists (look it up) are being created every where we turn. Turn on
> > the liberal, feminist contraption called the TV and you have men being
> > portrayed as fodder for women's schemes. Hah...LMFAO...There is no way
> > in HAY-YELL.
> >
> > Go to any public school or college and men are being punished for
> > exibiting anything that resembles masculiity. How dare they!!! And the
> > problem is these poor chaps grow up and defend their oppressors
> > (evidence some guys on this board). BRAINWASHED AND PUSSY WHIPPED.

>
> UNlearned dick, for one.
>


My fans.

Pisano, the cops should be watching you buddy. You really hate women
don't you?

And old Menhaden35 (aka sharx35)..... say something that shows you
have more than one brain cell. k?
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: OT: Joke - Men strike back

"Learning Richard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
>
> Menhaden35 wrote:
>> "Charles Pisano" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]
>> > Miandrists (look it up) are being created every where we turn. Turn on
>> > the liberal, feminist contraption called the TV and you have men being
>> > portrayed as fodder for women's schemes. Hah...LMFAO...There is no way
>> > in HAY-YELL.
>> >
>> > Go to any public school or college and men are being punished for
>> > exibiting anything that resembles masculiity. How dare they!!! And the
>> > problem is these poor chaps grow up and defend their oppressors
>> > (evidence some guys on this board). BRAINWASHED AND PUSSY WHIPPED.

>>
>> UNlearned dick, for one.
>>

>
> My fans.
>
> Pisano, the cops should be watching you buddy. You really hate women
> don't you?
>
> And old Menhaden35 (aka sharx35)..... say something that shows you
> have more than one brain cell. k?


Why? You surely couldn't comprehend such complexity.

>
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: OT: Joke - Men strike back

Menhaden35 wrote:
> "Learning Richard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> >


> >
> > And old Menhaden35 (aka sharx35)..... say something that shows you
> > have more than one brain cell. k?

>
> Why? You surely couldn't comprehend such complexity.


Ahh, at least an implicit admission that everything you post is
incredibly stupid.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: OT: Joke - Men strike back

My fans,
Pisano, the cops should be watching you buddy. You really hate women
don't you.
============

How am I your fan Rich? I didn't even mention you. Why would I ? You
couldn't match wits with me on your best day.

Why should the police be watching me? Because I defend my gender? I no
longer sell out over a few short hairs , which is the only attraction
the opposite sex has to offer. I didn't mention mutilating their
privates as one of them did of males..??... Wouldn't that be a reason
for surveillance?

I think you are a prime example of the thorough brain washing that is
going on in the courts , schools and media.. You need to UNLEARN the
2nd class citizenship that you have been granted by women.

CP
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: OT: Joke - Men strike back

Charles Pisano wrote:
> My fans,
> Pisano, the cops should be watching you buddy. You really hate women
> don't you.
> ============
>
> How am I your fan Rich? I didn't even mention you. Why would I ? You
> couldn't match wits with me on your best day.


unsubstantiated

>
> Why should the police be watching me? Because I defend my gender? I no


you hate women

> longer sell out over a few short hairs , which is the only attraction


you obviously fear women

> the opposite sex has to offer. I didn't mention mutilating their
> privates as one of them did of males..??... Wouldn't that be a reason


and I wouldn't want you within 200km of my family

> for surveillance?
>
> I think you are a prime example of the thorough brain washing that is


because you're a freak

> going on in the courts , schools and media.. You need to UNLEARN the


you're a moron

> 2nd class citizenship that you have been granted by women.


and your hatred of women sounds dangerous.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: OT: Joke - Men strike back

"Learning Richard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
>
> Charles Pisano wrote:
>> My fans,
>> Pisano, the cops should be watching you buddy. You really hate women
>> don't you.
>> ============
>>
>> How am I your fan Rich? I didn't even mention you. Why would I ? You
>> couldn't match wits with me on your best day.

>
> unsubstantiated


No - ridiculous
>
>>
>> Why should the police be watching me? Because I defend my gender? I no

>
> you hate women


There's a big duh, Richard...
>
>> longer sell out over a few short hairs , which is the only attraction

>
> you obviously fear women


Feel my wrath! muhahaha!
>
>> the opposite sex has to offer. I didn't mention mutilating their
>> privates as one of them did of males..??... Wouldn't that be a reason

>
> and I wouldn't want you within 200km of my family


Good plan. Big difference between jokingly suggesting something, as I do
with my 'fork' - quite another thing to spew this sort of agenda. (shudder)
>
>> for surveillance?
>>
>> I think you are a prime example of the thorough brain washing that is

>
> because you're a freak


And a pathetic one at that. Misogyny, thy name is this guy
>
>> going on in the courts , schools and media.. You need to UNLEARN the

>
> you're a moron


Fair enough - at least when it comes to views on women. Gawd, how scary is
this guy?!
>
>> 2nd class citizenship that you have been granted by women.

>
> and your hatred of women sounds dangerous.
>


"He was a loner, quiet; seemed nice enough. I would have never guessed he
was a sexual serial killer."

Natalie
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: OT: Joke - Men strike back

Wickeddoll® wrote:
> "Learning Richard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> >
> > Charles Pisano wrote:
> >> My fans,
> >> Pisano, the cops should be watching you buddy. You really hate women
> >> don't you.
> >> ============
> >>
> >> How am I your fan Rich? I didn't even mention you. Why would I ? You
> >> couldn't match wits with me on your best day.

> >
> > unsubstantiated

>
> No - ridiculous
> >
> >>
> >> Why should the police be watching me? Because I defend my gender? I no

> >
> > you hate women

>
> There's a big duh, Richard...
> >
> >> longer sell out over a few short hairs , which is the only attraction

> >
> > you obviously fear women

>
> Feel my wrath! muhahaha!


The only time I fear my wife is when she says, "Honey can you come here
a minute?" I try to be out of earshot -- that way if she really needs
me to reach/grab/fix it, she'll call me again. Otherwise I get lucky
and she forgets what she was gonna ask me to do.

Other than that, my wife is beautiful, wise, and smart. I am one
helluva lucky guy. I live with two beautiful smart ladies (incl. my
daughter).

Seek counselling, webtv.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: OT: Joke - Men strike back

"Learning Richard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]

Wickeddoll® wrote:
> "Learning Richard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> >
> > Charles Pisano wrote:
> >> My fans,
> >> Pisano, the cops should be watching you buddy. You really hate women
> >> don't you.
> >> ============
> >>
> >> How am I your fan Rich? I didn't even mention you. Why would I ? You
> >> couldn't match wits with me on your best day.

> >
> > unsubstantiated

>
> No - ridiculous
> >
> >>
> >> Why should the police be watching me? Because I defend my gender? I no

> >
> > you hate women

>
> There's a big duh, Richard...
> >
> >> longer sell out over a few short hairs , which is the only attraction

> >
> > you obviously fear women

>
> Feel my wrath! muhahaha!


The only time I fear my wife is when she says, "Honey can you come here
a minute?" I try to be out of earshot -- that way if she really needs
me to reach/grab/fix it, she'll call me again. Otherwise I get lucky
and she forgets what she was gonna ask me to do.

Other than that, my wife is beautiful, wise, and smart. I am one
helluva lucky guy. I live with two beautiful smart ladies (incl. my
daughter).

Seek counselling, webtv.

Richard

Don't blame WTV for this guy's baggage

Natalie
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: OT: Joke - Men strike back

Wickeddoll® wrote:
> "Learning Richard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>
> Wickeddoll® wrote:
> > "Learning Richard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> > >
> > > Charles Pisano wrote:
> > >> My fans,
> > >> Pisano, the cops should be watching you buddy. You really hate women
> > >> don't you.
> > >> ============
> > >>
> > >> How am I your fan Rich? I didn't even mention you. Why would I ? You
> > >> couldn't match wits with me on your best day.
> > >
> > > unsubstantiated

> >
> > No - ridiculous
> > >
> > >>
> > >> Why should the police be watching me? Because I defend my gender? Ino
> > >
> > > you hate women

> >
> > There's a big duh, Richard...
> > >
> > >> longer sell out over a few short hairs , which is the only attraction
> > >
> > > you obviously fear women

> >
> > Feel my wrath! muhahaha!

>
> The only time I fear my wife is when she says, "Honey can you come here
> a minute?" I try to be out of earshot -- that way if she really needs
> me to reach/grab/fix it, she'll call me again. Otherwise I get lucky
> and she forgets what she was gonna ask me to do.
>
> Other than that, my wife is beautiful, wise, and smart. I am one
> helluva lucky guy. I live with two beautiful smart ladies (incl. my
> daughter).
>
> Seek counselling, webtv.
>
> Richard
>
> Don't blame WTV for this guy's baggage
>


I was calling him webtv as a term of endearment.
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top