Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1995 T100 2WD & 1993 MR2
16,031 Posts
Should be it but double check.
This is the A/F O2 sensor OEM p/n so you can shop. 89467-33080
Highly recommend using Denso since Toyota's don't play well with other brands.

·
Registered
2010 Toyota Camry XLE
341 Posts
Somebody correct me if I am wrong, but, I don't think the Air-Fuel ratio sensor has anything to do with emissions. It shouldn't matter if the Air-Fuel ratio sensor is "California compliant" or not. Any Air-Fuel ratio sensor that fits this particular vehicle should work just fine, as long as it's a DENSO.

My 2010 Toyota Camry XLE is also the "California version." About 6 months ago, I replaced both my AF Ratio Sensor and O2 sensor with the cheapest Denso sensors I could find that fit my vehicle and I have had absolutely no issues to report. Car runs fine and have gotten zero codes since.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Maybe things changed by '10, but my '00 Sienna definitely has different A/F sensors. There are two different numbers listed for each upstream position on TOYODIY. One for Cali, the other for federal. They look identical on the outside, but the actual connector plug is slightly different. Federal are considerably cheaper than Cali spec. Care to guess which ones I bought first, before I looked at the emission sticker under the hood and compared plugs? Yeah...

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2010 Toyota Camry XLE
341 Posts
Maybe things changed by '10, but my '00 Sienna definitely has different A/F sensors. There are two different numbers listed for each upstream position on TOYODIY. One for Cali, the other for federal. They look identical on the outside, but the actual connector plug is slightly different. Federal are considerably cheaper than Cali spec. Care to guess which ones I bought first, before I looked at the emission sticker under the hood and compared plugs? Yeah...

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
I guess I’m lucky I don’t live in California. We don’t do emissions in my part of the country.

·
Registered
9 Posts
call dealer parts dept and get part number then look online for best price. I just bought downstream Bank 1, sensor 2 from Amazon, denso brand for less than $60. local auto parts stores were close to $100 or over.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts