deviate from the absolute
92 toyota camry
4,911 Posts
I'm ready camry in the garage and I am driving my tacoma

·
I don't sugarcoat!!
1995 Camry LE Coupe
393 Posts
My stock 14 inchers have bald tires so I have to rock the 18s for a while longer. So far so good in the snow. :thumbup: Now if I had that tight Vacuum cleaner I could just suck the snow. Hehe...I said suck.....

·
Kosher Popes
1997 Toyota Camry LE
68 Posts
Tire chains! We don't really need studded up here... and I think they're only legal when there's like 6"+ of snow... not sure. <Shrugs>

Philly

·
Registered
90 Camry Wagon V6
42 Posts
last time I checked studded tires were legal in MI in the winter months, chains only if some clauses, I picked up some brochures from the DMV while my dad was getting his Disable... plates.
hmm gotta check those paper again, I am sure they are in the garage somewhere.

just drove through the darn lake effect through kzoo down to chicago, sucks...

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,370 Posts
amerikim said:
Yup, I got my noisy, power sucking studded goodyear maximum traction (hah!) 15" rubbers on Wednesday.

I miss my 215/50-R17 bad..

just get some 17s for winters ;)
my winters are wider than your summers :p: 225/45/17.....

Pics from last x-mas...18s are now off and 17s are on....lip coming off as soon as exams are over

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,370 Posts
Big Body LX said:
/\ I'm pretty sure it's held on by 3M adhesive and comes off.

And I just invested in some new summer tires for the winter :) Tennessee is good sometimes :)

lol....no...it's held on by a lot more than just 3m tape....you have to remember that it has to take the weight of the entire front end of the car since it's a functional lip it's actually held on by probably close to 30 rivets plus super epoxy stuff.....

and redphoenix: yeah, I have a stock bumper nice and newly painted from my repaint last summer to put on...otherwise I become my neighbourhood's unofficial snowplow :eek::

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.