Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Owner of Prius V & others
00 Solara - 07 Vitz
2,054 Posts
^:lol: Brink: you crack me up...But tell me this...do you start developing caluses(sp?) from over use of your hand???:p:

and to answer ill Tacoma's question...8 years and counting:D ...

-sovs

·
not actual size
Camry
1,899 Posts
Ric N Sov's Solara said:
^:lol: Brink: you crack me up...But tell me this...do you start developing caluses(sp?) from over use of your hand???:p:
-sovs
:D

Well, I recently did notice that my right forearm is noticeably larger than my left. I'm assuming that's because I'm right-handed and have been doing heavy lifting lately though. (and you can take THAT however you like)

To sort of answer ill_tacoma, not in one right now. But the longest I've ever been in a relationship is 1.5-2 years.

·
Registered
332 Posts
UfoZ8myCow said:
Ive also been secretly dating Rosie Palms and her five friends for about 20 years now. Shhh!

And no, my hands arent callused from that. I like to think they are callused from weight lifting. haha
Not as good as the original... but valiant effort young chap.

3 and a half years with my girl.

·
Zoom-Zoom
2008 Mazdaspeed 3
7,128 Posts
brink said:

Well, I recently did notice that my right forearm is noticeably larger than my left. I'm assuming that's because I'm right-handed and have been doing heavy lifting lately though. (and you can take THAT however you like)

i'm left handed, but my right arm is bigger..

take THAT however you like...:D

·
TN's SRT-4
2005 Dodge Neon SRT4
379 Posts
Just got out of a relationship. Don't remember if we were together five or six years though... :confused: :D

·
Lives For The Curves
93 Camry
1,546 Posts
Just got into one... been about a month so far. We both go off to college in August though, so we'll see how that plays out.

·
Toyota Matrix Lovah
81 Posts
Last: 12 years

actual relationship with my children. 13 years and counting... that s the longest relatonship there is

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
Longest- 2 months:lol: Most GF's I had liked to party and cheat on me so naturally I haven't had a long relationship

·
Princess Leadfoot
659 Posts
My longest relationship was 3 years....

I've had a couple of 1 year relationships... I think 1 year is perfect... just long enough to really get to know someone...

My current relationship has been 4 months... and if he doesn't hurry up and make a move... I might move.... haha j/k.

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,302 Posts
just got out of one 'bout a month ago and it lasted for a year...
long story short, it was great, and I enjoyed it, but I got itchy feet and it was time to end it even tho I didn't really want to and it was hard... :(

*starts the usher dance*

after tonite....
don't leave your girl 'round me
tru playa for real
as my nigga for real....

oh...situations...:p:

·
Trailer Trash Engineer
592 Posts
12 years, 10 of which are married.

·
Know God. Work Hard.
4Runner
2,194 Posts
My current relationship is my longest: 2 months and still going.

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
How do you people that have been in a long term relationship keep things interesting between you? What's you's guy's secrets?

1 - 20 of 64 Posts