Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Proud 93 Corolla owner
Corolla 93
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all, i need your help -again...-

i was washing my car in and out making it a little bit more shiny and when i opened the rear doors they make a noise like i don`t know how to explain!!! so ugly i`m ashamed of getting friends onboard, it doesn`t come from the door hinges, already oiled them properly, is the black stick in the middle of the door from the B pillar to the door, the one that keeps the door opened and/or half way, i tried to oil it but it keeps making this noise, it seems to be something thats making way too much friction on the black thing, i dissasembled the door but the thing that is into the door that is making pressure against the black thing aint coming out, any advice???

thanks in advance

·
Proud 93 Corolla owner
Corolla 93
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
already tried, the same result...

·
00 rolla VE
2000 Corolla
460 Posts
dunno if this is the same, but when i just got my corolla the driver's door would sound like something snapped every time i open it or close it. turns out that one of the two bolt near the hole where the black arm goes into the door wasn't in properly. took a while to re-align the inside and screw the bolt in properly, but it did make the noise go away.

·
Proud 93 Corolla owner
Corolla 93
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the bolts are secured, the sound is like lack of grease or oil, but way too loud than the common -i need oil- sound, like a squeak`n noise but too loud, coming from both rear doors

·
Proud 93 Corolla owner
Corolla 93
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
any idea or tip to get rid of this Da** noise?

·
Proud 93 Corolla owner
Corolla 93
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
anyone with an idea to sort this out, please

1 - 7 of 7 Posts