Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys/gals....

SCION TC

Someone did a good job illistrating the removal of the door panel so that you can get to the front speakers. Thanks MUCHO!

I've been looking but haven't found it yet... did someone did a detailed article on how to get to the rear speakers also? (I am not really handy... so I need step by step instruction with alot of pictures or else I will get confused).

Since I have a pair of 6.5" speakers that I will like to replace the stock one with... I want to use it up in front but I doubt it will fit. (Mounting Depth) if it does... the it would probably very tight where the magnet touches the door. (Which I don't want).

Plzzzz.... help mee *hehe*

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Try ScionLife should have more info. This is actually quite old thread so I only vaguely remember it. I've already replaced mines. Pull out the rear panels which are held in by clips and there are alot of room to work with back there. So you guys shouldn't need to worry about space. But I did order these pastic brackets and speaker harness so I didn't have to make any modification to the car. (e.g. drill extra holes or cut wires, etc.)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts