Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
hmm. i like that as well. i wonder if that off a solara?

·
God Machine
Camry
526 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Lol his cardomain says....HERES MY NEW RARE OEM SPOILER.....or something along the lines of that..................i went searching for more pics of that female...:smokin:...lol on top of that im lovin the people in the background...there like wtf.

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,246 Posts
AH AHHAHAHA! It was a gulf state and Cali PORT option spoiler. Can't get one unless used. :)

·
93 240sx SR Hatch
1999 Solara
6,575 Posts
yep, I got it from a guy on here that got it used... he got it from a trunk he saw on ebay that had it attached. I have only seen two in person, one of them being the one I bought.

If matt sells his car hopefully I will be borrowing that beauty from adam before he gets it and have one made up out of carbon :naughty:

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,246 Posts
dysk8forlife said:
yep, I got it from a guy on here that got it used... he got it from a trunk he saw on ebay that had it attached. I have only seen two in person, one of them being the one I bought.
So, it's making it rounds like a sorority girl at my college????

·
Lost to follow up!
96 Camry Coupes
12,154 Posts
2wickedtoyz said:
ask redpheonix it his car

j japanese d domestic m market

I think red should make a mold of that spoiler,and produce them! He could make a fortune!:thumbup: Thats what I'd do!:cool: :lol:

·
93 240sx SR Hatch
1999 Solara
6,575 Posts
I HOPEFULLY have a guy that can make me a mold. My cousin's boyfriend fabs his own carbon fiber hulls for jet skis. He is going to be redoing the clear on my hood and I talked with him at the dinner table on christmas :lol: and it sounds like he would be able to make a mold. Then I could have a cf one for my cf trunk :naughty:

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,246 Posts
dysk8forlife said:
I HOPEFULLY have a guy that can make me a mold. My cousin's boyfriend fabs his own carbon fiber hulls for jet skis. He is going to be redoing the clear on my hood and I talked with him at the dinner table on christmas :lol: and it sounds like he would be able to make a mold. Then I could have a cf one for my cf trunk :naughty:

How easy is it to take the spiler off the trunk anyway? Is it screwed or taped on?

I may be able to get a couple people around here to make fiber glass replica's as well. :) Having both CF and FG ones would kick ass.

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,246 Posts
eyeball96 said:
I wonder if RedP would let me borrow the spoiler for a week or two??

;)

BTW, egt the freakin package?

·
93 240sx SR Hatch
1999 Solara
6,575 Posts
its screwed on with four screws... so matt is gonna need a trunk or to have his filled and repainted

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,246 Posts
I may take a look when I get down to FL next week for a white one. See if I can find a near mint one at a good price.

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,246 Posts
Sent Piority on Wed, 2-3 day shipping, better have it today!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts