Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a broken cable /harness retainer in my 2004 Corolla. I went to the dealers to get just one clip/retainer and they want me to buy the whole harness. I guess because the clips come with the harness. My question is that is there anyone in this forum who has or knows where to get a "new" clip not a used one? I will send a money order or do it with a credit card.
IMG_20210720_094614169_HDR.jpg

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
2008 Toyota Camry Base / CE
13,584 Posts
For those wire harness retainers like that, they only come with the wire harness and are not a speakers part. On the other hand you should be able to get very similar retainers, the real issue is whether or not they will clip into the hole.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
For those wire harness retainers like that, they only come with the wire harness and are not a speakers part. On the other hand you should be able to get very similar retainers, the real issue is whether or not they will clip into the hole.
Like I have stated to another member if I go to the junkyard, the anchor part of the clip may break away. I guess they just pop in like plastic rivets.

Attachments

·
Administrator
マズダスピード3
13,760 Posts
Google search clips and fasteners. I've used them in the past to buy clips for the under engine splash guards. They're priced fair and shipping isn't too bad. The quality is high. It will take time to find it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts