Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to replace my rear view mirror on my 2016 Rav4 Hybrid Limited. The part number I need is 87810-0WQ30.
Since the mirror is so expensive, I want to try searching the junk yards. Does anyone know if the rear-view mirrors from other Trims is the same? (such as from Hybrid XLE, non-hybrid XLE, LE, Limited, SE)

Thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
No the Limited or the new Platinum trim are the only one's that have the auto-dimming mirror with the Homelink function. You also might try E-Bay. If you put that part number in the search bar on there it comes up with a few options for used ones.

·
Registered
9 Posts
look for after market ones such as Gentex GENK45AM4 might be an example. it will open your garage door and says it interfaces with wiring harness. there may be better options. (also has a compass). friggin $800 for a mirror by toyota. i won't ask how you came to need a new one.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I installed the Gentex mirror with homelink and compass. This mirror interfered with the black plastic housing because it did not have an extension piece as the stock mirror did. So I removed those black plastic pieces and the mirror works as it should.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Replaced the manual operated rear view mirror because auto dimming is a safety feature in that I don't have to take a hand off the wheel to flip the switch endless times.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts