Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I have 2008 Off-Road Package Tacoma, double cab. Looking for recommendations on quality seat covers.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
1995 T100 2WD
2,611 Posts
Been there,done that! Wasted a lot of time and money just to end up at my local upholstery shop.
Just a note of caution. Regardless of who you decide to try read their fine print in the Return policy if you don't like the fit. Many charge 15%- 25% restocking fee. I sent mine back to Autoanything in the original pckage since the fit was terrible. All they had to do was inspect and tape it up again and then sell it to the next victim. This little excercise set me back almost $60 bucks with nothing but receipts to show for it. I'm guessing their profit margins are greater on returns that they can sell multiple times vs. any profit of a customer keeping the produt. Good Luck!
Let us know if you do find a set you like!

·
Registered
14 Tacoma
203 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,564 Posts

I don't see anything for 2005 on, am I missing something? Only seeing bench seats?

·
Registered
1995 T100 2WD
2,611 Posts
I don't think you did! Not the best website for sure and selection seems limited.

·
Registered
14 Tacoma
203 Posts
I bought the bench seat cover & am very happy with it.
It was only $60

·
Registered
90 Posts
I bought the bench seat cover & am very happy with it.
It was only $60
That looks nice! If that's a tough textile, it is a great deal for the price. We're lucky here to have a good local upholstery. We're taking the buddy's Silverado project there for sizing right after we finished installing the brake kit, lexani rims and bed cover. The local upholstery got a good selection of textiles so you can definitely get a nice one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts