Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I wrench, therefore I am!
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just this morning emailed my third order to Gary Smith/Toyota of Newnan. Great discount, better service. By any standard. :thumbsup:

I'd buy from him even if my two local dealers make me really want to avoid them. They charge list plus, with a really big plus on small $ things. Last thing I checked was a clip that lists for $2.49. Local cost $3.74 (150% of list). I got them from Gary for $1.75, the promised 30% off, and less than half local. When you need a dozen, it adds up. And the locals don't seem to stock much beyond filters and brake pads, so it's two trips and wait a day or two for the special order. :disappoin

Reactions: TOYOPARTSMAN

·
TN's Mad Chemist
95 Camry
3,127 Posts
Gary is awesome. Great, speedy, courtious communication too! The man gave me a great deal and even threw in some oil drain plug crush gasket for free in my order (85 cents apiece, at 5, that's 4.25$, on top of the savings as compared to many other online dealers!!):thumbsup:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just received my Sienna brake rotors and pads from Gary!

Great communication, prices, and fast shipping! I will definitely buy from again.

Thank you Gary.

Dave

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
I keep buying parts from Gary as he give great service and prices. It is way cheaper to buy off of him and ship it to me than to drive 15 min to my local dealer, who is a rip off artist.

·
Registered
87 Posts
For anybody looking for great prices, and fabulous customer service, you need not look any further than Gary at Toyota of Newnan. He shipped parts to Canada superfast, and packaged very well. All my future Toyota parts and accessory purchases will be from him.
Dean

·
Registered
1 Posts
Toyota of Newnan no longer shipping parts

Bump

I was saddened to see that as of 10/2014 Gary Smith @ Toyota Newnan no longer ships out parts. Has there been any new parts/ dealership sponsors established?

·
Registered
'06 Avalon
1,611 Posts

·
Registered
'06 Avalon
1,611 Posts
Received the following email from Gary Smith - Toyota of Newnan this morning:

Dear MIKE,

In the past, you have previously purchased Toyota parts from me and Toyota of Newnan. In October of 2014, we ceased shipping out parts and you asked me to let you know if we ever resumed to let you know. I am happy to inform you that we are now able to resume shipping out parts at 30% off MSRP plus shipping.

We do not have an online catalog yet and that is in the works and when that is up and running, i will let you know. In the meantime, you may contact me directly or email me your request. Just to ;let you know, we will do all payment transactions via a PayPal invoice, and that will be sent directly to your email.

So MIKE, I want to thank you for being a previous customer, and i do look forward to assisting you in the future.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts