Toyota Nation Forum banner

red interior for a gen3 ?

1081 Views 12 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  87Camry5Speed
hey, ive fotoshoped my car with a red interior...
what do you think about it?

any hints/suggestions are welcome...

the color on the doorpanel is too scharp, i do think the red on the dash/seat looks nice

if I were to go through with it, i would put chrome finishes around some things and white backplates (indiglo's).
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· grrroarr... ?
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've been thinking about painting the car dark grey, would indeed be better, but i'm not going to that project just yet ... its more to see what options i have :d

first of all: changing my time belt, i'm doing that tomorrow
then I was thinking about some lowering and rims ..

and oh, my car's not beige... its not even champagne ...
its 'taupe' ...

· Registered
15 Posts
i agree with UfoZ8myCow. fire engine red might be a bit much with the tan exterior. i think the s2k red would look decent but perhaps a maroon (as mentioned) would look nice. i know the 90-93 tan accords came with a maroon interior that looked pretty tight with the exterior color that is similar to yours.

just my .02

-jon-

· Know God. Work Hard.
4Runner
2,231 Posts
I dunno if it Goes well with a Cam. Maybe if you did a GREY and Red theme and used mostly grey. I think If I was in an all red cam and drove on a sunny day, I'd vomit.

· grrroarr... ?
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Gridlyne said:
I dunno if it Goes well with a Cam. Maybe if you did a GREY and Red theme and used mostly grey. I think If I was in an all red cam and drove on a sunny day, I'd vomit.
lol, nicely put :)

anyways, i'm not changing any interior colour with this body colour... no way, i want to go darkgrey, and i think a red interior would be cool in there, not as firy (my photoshop skills aren't all that either:) ) but somewhat darker, a friend of mine drives an alpha sportwagon and it has a nice red interior, thought i could go after the same :)

· Registered
1,168 Posts
Yea something darker...

The Camry is meant to be what I'd call a "classy"car; as such, a ricey bright-red interior doesn't make a lot of sense. Maroon I could see..

Steve

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.