Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Toyota Addict
2018 Camry XSE
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this has been discussed but I searched and could not find the answers I was looking for.

So I took my dog to the vet this morning and on the way back saw a big yard sale and decided to stop. While browsing I came across a Brand New Unopened Viper 160XV with a $15 tag on it. Pulled out my android phone and started the ebay app and found one had just sold for like 69.99 I believe and offered the guy $10 for it and figured if I decided not to use it I could sell it on ebay for a decent profit.

My ultimate question is do I need an Immobilizer Bypass or anything else to install this? If so exactly what do I need?

Thanks

·
Registered
09 Toyota Corolla S
3,516 Posts
I know this has been discussed but I searched and could not find the answers I was looking for.

So I took my dog to the vet this morning and on the way back saw a big yard sale and decided to stop. While browsing I came across a Brand New Unopened Viper 160XV with a $15 tag on it. Pulled out my android phone and started the ebay app and found one had just sold for like 69.99 I believe and offered the guy $10 for it and figured if I decided not to use it I could sell it on ebay for a decent profit.

My ultimate question is do I need an Immobilizer Bypass or anything else to install this? If so exactly what do I need?

Thanks
yes I think you do

·
Registered
09 Corolla S
2,598 Posts

Thanks
yes you need a immobilizer bypass

1 - 3 of 3 Posts